PDA

View Full Version : Isabely Santana

lordworm
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Isabely Santana is so hot Louie, I wanna know if you have any more stuff coming with her? She has black hair now and looks even better in my opinion.

Her and Camila Close are girls that should definitely come back and do more scenes here.

Louie Damazo
05-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Camila is ok and in my plans for this month

Isabely Santana alsoand is absolutly perfect combine both BBBUUUTTTT (sorry, always a BUTTT) she just desapear. We re calling her for last 3 weeks almost every day with no sucess. Still trying here and ll update u here

lordworm
05-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Sucks about Isabely Santana, she was well on her way to becoming one of the best.

What do you have planed for Camila Close? I hope its another hot tg/tg like her last scene with Jessica. That scene was AMAZING, super hot, just what I love to see, 2 big cock girls having a swordfight.

Louie Damazo
05-04-2011, 09:02 PM
U are a mind reader because i was planning a hardcore witha ts in Isabely style . If i get Isabely back that is the scene i wanna do 110%

lordworm
05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
lol nah I don't read minds, we just both know what's good.

Camila and Isabely in tg/tg is a dreamy scene, super good. But if you don't get Isabely back don't hesitate to put Camila with another tg.

Tyl3r
06-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Isabely has amazing eyes and a great butt, but her eyes stand out in pics to the point that I had a picture of her with her clothes still on as my desktop background a while back. She is ridiculously sexy.

lordworm
06-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Yesssss, super hot girl. I wish she came back.