PDA

View Full Version : Hot girl names Bruna Butterfly

lordworm
05-13-2011, 11:40 PM
I saw a hot girl in a couple of websites named Bruna Butterfly, she seems to do guys and tgs top and bottom, might wanna check her out, Louie.

Louie Damazo
05-20-2011, 05:48 PM
U ask

We do

Got her, soon in our websites

lordworm
05-20-2011, 07:21 PM
That's great man! She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo gorgeous! My new fav girl next to Novaes! I thought she wasn't gonna come since you never replied! This is great news to me!

Heyzeus
05-21-2011, 07:39 AM
She got implants... damn fucking shame. Why do all these gorgeous natural looking tg's want fake boobs?

Dude, get her to take them out... I'm begging you!

lordworm
05-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Where did you see her with implants?

cockman
05-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Heyzeus,

I wonder why too. I love flat chests with big cocks!

Louie Damazo
05-21-2011, 06:13 PM
I explain, its a brazilian thing

In Brasil doesnt matter how feminine is the tranny, if have no silicone boobs other thannies always ll make fun telling that they re just gays. Thatīs prejudice among trannies

Heyzeus
05-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Where did you see her with implants?

Latest SFH updates.

Louie, you have to make it your new lifes mission to dissolve this bullshit prejudice... who's next... Barbara Goulart? I certainly hope not.

Do you ever tell them how beautiful they look being natural? I just can't bring myself to watch some of these girls after they get implants and surgery, sometimes it doesn't suit them. Evelyn Rangel for example.

Joy Spears - now with implants
Barbara Goulart - still natural
Bruna Butterfly - now with implants
Gabriella Silva/Blondie - ?
Bianca Duarte - ?
Bianca Freire - now with implants
Agatha Duarte - ?
Fabiane/Grazielly - still natural
Monik Loran - now with implants
Alexia Freire - still natural
Gabriela Ribeiro - ?
Fabiola Mebarak - ??

I could go on....

^ These girls are/were some of the most natural, beautiful in the world and I certainty would accept them as they were. I don't understand what about their circumstance changes when they get surgery... they shouldn't feel the need to put fake shit in their bodies to feel appreciated.

Damn shame :(

Oh... do you know anything about the girls with question marks Louie, especially Fabiola Mebarak?

lordworm
05-21-2011, 09:30 PM
Oh, I just saw the update. Eh, I admit she looked better before, but it's not that big of a deal to me, she's still my new fav girl. So hot.

Louie, I'm so glad you're shooting Bruna, I hope to see more of her maybe in some tg/tg action.

cockman
05-22-2011, 05:47 PM
LD, tnx for the explanation. I do not like gays at all (my prejudice), so I understand.

Louie Damazo
05-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Oh, I just saw the update. Eh, I admit she looked better before, but it's not that big of a deal to me, she's still my new fav girl. So hot.

Louie, I'm so glad you're shooting Bruna, I hope to see more of her maybe in some tg/tg action.

Yes

TS ON TS ACTION for tranniesfuck.com (http://tranniesfuck.com)

lordworm
05-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Ah, that's great news Louie!