PDA

View Full Version : Sara Chimts

cockman
05-30-2011, 02:54 PM
I hope Sara will back again in the near future! She has an absolutely beautiful face and a beautiful, big cock that I love! Think there's any chance? TNX so much.

Louie Damazo
05-30-2011, 05:33 PM
She is lovely , i can workk on it soon. I m trying get some new faces in Rio

cockman
05-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Pertfect! Thanks LD!!!

worthy
06-01-2011, 02:38 AM
She is lovely , i can workk on it soon. I m trying get some new faces in Rio

Is dominic cheerie in your plans?

Louie Damazo
06-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Is dominic cheerie in your plans?

She was but she thinks be so good to do it. Much better models comes to me for same purpose i did her.

Problem in brasil is not the gorgeous trannies, prob is the trannies that think are gorgeous and i ll give u a true exemple.

In same day i shoot Kalena Rios and Michelly Araujo i invite Paola Felix . I did same purpose for all 3. Lets be honest here, Michely is just awesome , Soooo good looking and hot like hell. Kalena is just a GODESS, great body and in ACTION ... OMG !!!! Paola is just average, not special. I got some feedbacks telling she is UGLY and, honestly , i cant desagree with them.

Ok, after call all 3 for work who think is TOO GOOD to go ??? Exact, the NOT SPECIAL model. Kalena and Michelly did some phenomenal sets but Paola just did insane requests to go. Again , i m sorry if someone here desagree but she is NOT THAT GOOD. She THINKS is. The good ones all are with us

With Dominique happens something similar. Oh, and dont be surprise, its the same all over the world. My fellows shooting in USA and Thai see similar behaviours in those places too.

Hummm, it means we never ll see Paola or Dominique here ??? Not really. I m professional and i m focus in what u guys want to see. If in future they stop bull shit me i ll shoot them.

cockman
06-01-2011, 05:20 PM
It's surprising how some people can be so full of themselves to act that way. You are so fair in your treatment of them that they should be thankful. Thanks again LD!

Louie Damazo
06-01-2011, 08:18 PM
It's surprising how some people can be so full of themselves to act that way. You are so fair in your treatment of them that they should be thankful. Thanks again LD!

This world just drive me crazy some times

lordworm
06-01-2011, 08:41 PM
Forget them, we got Bruna Butterfly. :)

worthy
06-01-2011, 09:24 PM
She was but she thinks be so good to do it. Much better models comes to me for same purpose i did her.

Problem in brasil is not the gorgeous trannies, prob is the trannies that think are gorgeous and i ll give u a true exemple.

In same day i shoot Kalena Rios and Michelly Araujo i invite Paola Felix . I did same purpose for all 3. Lets be honest here, Michely is just awesome , Soooo good looking and hot like hell. Kalena is just a GODESS, great body and in ACTION ... OMG !!!! Paola is just average, not special. I got some feedbacks telling she is UGLY and, honestly , i cant desagree with them.

Ok, after call all 3 for work who think is TOO GOOD to go ??? Exact, the NOT SPECIAL model. Kalena and Michelly did some phenomenal sets but Paola just did insane requests to go. Again , i m sorry if someone here desagree but she is NOT THAT GOOD. She THINKS is. The good ones all are with us

With Dominique happens something similar. Oh, and dont be surprise, its the same all over the world. My fellows shooting in USA and Thai see similar behaviours in those places too.

Hummm, it means we never ll see Paola or Dominique here ??? Not really. I m professional and i m focus in what u guys want to see. If in future they stop bull shit me i ll shoot them.

Hey thanks for the info, what can you do you get egomaniacs in all walks of life. YOu would think though after all the superstars you had on your sites these airheads would get a clue. I guess they dont see the sites.

Louie Damazo
06-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Hey

Impossible be more honest than it, right ?! ;)

As i say, if they stop Bull Shit i can get new stuffs, no prob

worthy
06-02-2011, 10:34 PM
how about luma bolina?