PDA

View Full Version : Michelley Araujo Newest Video

ast123
06-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi Louie!

This video was good, the one constructive criticsm I would have is that you guys continue to have at least 4 or 5 seconds of them shaking ass up and down with hands on knees if it's possible. In this Vid she put her hands on knees for about 1 second then stopped, it was very quick! :(. Besides that the rest of the video was awesome :)

ast123
06-18-2011, 02:19 PM
The Juliana Vidal vid was a bit better she was shaking her ass for like 2 seconds and my GOD her body is unbelievable! But once again guys for constructive criticism please try to get at least 5 seconds of the ass shaking! Just a few seconds more and it will be perfect! You guys are getting better each time

worthy
06-19-2011, 03:26 AM
how did I know b4 I read this it would be about ass shaking complaints?

ast123
06-19-2011, 07:59 AM
There is a difference between a complaint and constructive criticsm. Was my tone not positive?

And by the way, is your name Louie Damazo? This thread was addressed to him, not you, just in case you were confused about that. Not really sure why you are posting in this thread, it has nothing to do with you.

Do I go in your threads and say stuff like "how did I know b4 I read this that it was going to ask "what Louie's plans are" for yet another tgirl?

So why do you do it to me? Do you need attention? Do you think it makes you look cool? Do you think you are above the other members here?

worthy
06-22-2011, 01:50 PM
There is a difference between a complaint and constructive criticsm. Was my tone not positive?

And by the way, is your name Louie Damazo? This thread was addressed to him, not you, just in case you were confused about that. Not really sure why you are posting in this thread, it has nothing to do with you.

Do I go in your threads and say stuff like "how did I know b4 I read this that it was going to ask "what Louie's plans are" for yet another tgirl?

So why do you do it to me? Do you need attention? Do you think it makes you look cool? Do you think you are above the other members here?

its an open forum dude, you can comment on my threads good or bad. its all in good fun anyway. why dont you take a trip to sp and you can have all your favorites crew dance in front of you and get it out your system.