PDA

View Full Version : A few girls who I haven't seen lately

Tyl3r
06-04-2011, 05:53 PM
I haven't seen Labelle Sandorram on Shemalesfromhell.com before. She is beautiful and her body is so nicely decorated with her tattoo. It would be cool to see her in a scene with a a tgirl like Adriana Rodrigues.

Is Kalena still working? I haven't seen new stuff from her in quite some time. The same for Alana Ferreira.

Oh, and I have an idea. Do you think a scene where Marcia Kelly and Jo Garcia have another tgirl (could be a somewhat passive girl they dominate the whole scene or a Patricia Sabatinny, Adriana girl who can top them back a bit at the end, but bottoms for a good portion of he scene for the two very capable ladies) could be cool? I was thinking something like them topping each other a little too while the other girl goes back and forth oral with the bottom at the time

Louie Damazo
06-04-2011, 09:08 PM
I haven't seen Labelle Sandorram on Shemalesfromhell.com before. She is beautiful and her body is so nicely decorated with her tattoo. It would be cool to see her in a scene with a a tgirl like Adriana Rodrigues.

Is Kalena still working? I haven't seen new stuff from her in quite some time. The same for Alana Ferreira.

Oh, and I have an idea. Do you think a scene where Marcia Kelly and Jo Garcia have another tgirl (could be a somewhat passive girl they dominate the whole scene or a Patricia Sabatinny, Adriana girl who can top them back a bit at the end, but bottoms for a good portion of he scene for the two very capable ladies) could be cool? I was thinking something like them topping each other a little too while the other girl goes back and forth oral with the bottom at the time

Ok lets go

Labelle Sandorram i never shoot because is abitch, worst behaviour possible

No idea where is Jo Garcia and Marcia Kelly but both are great models

lordworm
06-04-2011, 09:51 PM
That last idea sounds pretty awesome. Maybe it can be done with other models?

Tyl3r
06-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Okay. That's cool. I have never met Labelle, I just admire the view from the back a lot haha.

I was just thinking they had done work on the site, and I have seen them dominate a guy one time, but I didn't pay attention to the dates so much. Them dominating a guy was okay, but I had just always wanted to see them do it to another girl like that and thought I'd mention it. They are just so good at the top stuff that it was something that always stuck in my mind that it'd be fun to see them toy with a girl like sharks fighting over a seal.

You have a great collection. I have a lot of respect for it.

And I understand substitutions for the models or if it just won't work, it is just a thought of two very able top girls making a submissive or versatile girl their little toy in a sexual tug of war.

Louie Damazo
06-05-2011, 01:36 AM
Labelle is a kind of model that born to create problems. I never meet her but she has such a negative posture with me that i avoid her.

Tyl3r
06-05-2011, 01:42 AM
Labelle is a kind of model that born to create problems. I never meet her but she has such a negative posture with me that i avoid her.

Understood. I completely respect that.