PDA

View Full Version : Best Girls

cockman
06-19-2011, 07:17 PM
The updates of Rayssa Bavinny, Leticia Compoy and Bruna Butterfly are my favorites. Of course, Rayssa Bavinny is the cutest thing to ever appear anywhere, and Leticia Compoy has the prettiest cock of them all!!! I Love it, I love it!!!!!!!

Louie Damazo
06-19-2011, 08:46 PM
I m working in get best models ever

Vivian Porto is one prove of it

Soon u ll see this new sensation here - Carla Cardill

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CarlaCardille001.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CarlaCardille004.jpg

Tyl3r
06-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Is Andrea Mel still active? She has always been amazing for me. I like Cassia Carvalho too. Mickelly Araujo is a little goddess in the making. Alessandra Ribeiro was always great, and I love your scene with Tamarah Camargo on Shemalesfromhell.com (with her and the two guys). Bianca Freire is a nother one that is timeless. These are all hot girls, but honestly, there are so many that it is impossible to name them all, not to mention that new ones are coming up all the time too.

Louie Damazo
06-19-2011, 11:29 PM
Andrea Mel - In Europe now

Cassia Carvalho - Lovely, hope bring back soon

Mickelly Araujo - Post op now

Alessandra Ribeiro - Europe too

Tamarah Camargo - Lovely, hope bring back soon

cockman
06-19-2011, 11:41 PM
WOW!! Carla Cardill is fantastic, so beautiful and so perfect! TNX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyl3r
06-20-2011, 12:09 AM
http://pics.freetrannygals.com/trannypack/3503a-michelly_araujo_1/pics/trannypack-michelly_araujo_1-011.jpg

I don't want to harp on this, but I am in shock. She has no cock now? She seemed so new to the industry to go post op.

lordworm
06-20-2011, 04:20 AM
Yeah wtf Mickely post op? No offense to her decision, but that's a career suicide this early.

onlinelust
06-24-2011, 01:46 AM
Michelly is a post op? That's the end of my dreams, but probably the beginning of hers. Just kidding, if she's happy then that's all that matters. She's so beautiful it makes no difference I'd love to be with her either way. Same with Cristina Bianchini. I bet Michelly's pussy looks amazing cause it seems like SRS is getting better and better.

Louie, you just shot Michelly right? Is this the same girl or are we confused?

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 03:23 AM
Well

If we re talking about this girl in the pic - MICHELLY ARAUJO well, she is NOT post op. She did her last sets to us 2 months ago and i saw a hard cock there ;)

lordworm
06-24-2011, 04:37 AM
So there's a Mickelly Aurajo and a Michelly Aurajo? lol ok I get it now. Well, good thing she's not post op.

So Louie, any news on when she's gonna decide to get down and dirty with another tg? lol

onlinelust
06-24-2011, 05:15 AM
So relieved to hear about Michelly!!!

Armand van Houten
06-24-2011, 09:27 AM
I m working in get best models ever

Vivian Porto is one prove of it

Soon u ll see this new sensation here - Carla Cardill

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CarlaCardille001.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/damazo/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/CarlaCardille004.jpg

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing! :cool:

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Ohh, i see the mistake

That in PIC is MICHELLY ARAUJO and is NOT post op but name is similar to MICKELLY MIRANDA and that model yes is post op. Actually i got her LAST scene before operation

onlinelust
06-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Mickelly Miranda is a beautiful girl too. :) If she's interested in doing any post op pics that would be cool.

I only recall seeing one or two post op sets before, what's the deciding factor with that?

I never really thought about it much til seeing Cristina Spessot; she's really pretty. I never saw her before the operation.

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Problem with most of post ops is that they want people see them as REAL GIRLS and not as POST OP TRANNIES then mostly avoid shoot to tranny sites after sirurgy. Not rarely a model of the past ask me kill her old pics and vids before operation many times with threats in a sad ilusion it ll erase her past

cockman
06-24-2011, 05:36 PM
I am so relieved to hear she's not post-op also!!! What a crime that would be, I just do not like post-ops. She has an unbelievably beautiful cock besides being so cute. Cocks are it!!!!!!

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 06:30 PM
I am so relieved to hear she's not post-op also!!! What a crime that would be, I just do not like post-ops. She has an unbelievably beautiful cock besides being so cute. Cocks are it!!!!!!

A famous TV commentator in Brasil told sometime that post ops are NOTHING. With no cock they re NOT trannies anymore but they re still genetic man and havent feminine organs as ovary then they re NOT GGs too.

Well, he has a point

lordworm
06-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Indeed, most people like myself would rather just have a gg over a post op tranny. Post op trannies are not really special.

Btw Louie, did Domy ask you to kill her old scenes and pics here?

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Indeed, most people like myself would rather just have a gg over a post op tranny. Post op trannies are not really special.

Btw Louie, did Domy ask you to kill her old scenes and pics here?

Not really but Cristina Biachini did

onlinelust
06-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Awwww Cristina Bianchini! She's so amazing. She was already a beautiful girl before the surgery.

I hear that now days they can have orgasms, but there's always a chance something could go wrong during the surgery. Better to stick with the birth plumbing in my opinion, even if they feel it's wrong.

Louie Damazo
06-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Well

No idea if they REALLY can have orgasms after operation. Many tell can but why became so insane if still can cum ????

Some ts after sirurgy refuse have anal sex for 1 reason: They feel sensations to cum but without cock the oegasm never comes what frustrate them.

onlinelust
06-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Ah interesting.

worthy
06-24-2011, 11:54 PM
Well

No idea if they REALLY can have orgasms after operation. Many tell can but why became so insane if still can cum ????

Some ts after sirurgy refuse have anal sex for 1 reason: They feel sensations to cum but without cock the oegasm never comes what frustrate them.

thanks for the info dr frankenstein damazo lol

Louie Damazo
06-25-2011, 01:51 AM
thanks for the info dr frankenstein damazo lol

I m Victor VOn Damazo

cockman
06-29-2011, 03:37 PM
The decision to go post-op has to be the most serious thing anyone could choose to do of course. I honestly hope whoever makes that decision is able to live with it, even though I think it's such a complete shame and mistake.

onlinelust
06-29-2011, 04:39 PM
I think it depends on the girl. I was seeing a girl that had an amazing cock for a few months and she didn't even want me to touch it. I may have touched it like 4 or 5 times total. She would touch it to cum, but didn't feel comfortable with a man she liked touching it. I think she could honestly go through with SRS and be happy even if she never had another orgasm. And I wouldn't think of her any differently either. I think it would be weird to have sex with someone who can't cum though. That's a pretty exciting part for me.

cockman
06-29-2011, 07:03 PM
I guess so, but the whole concept is incomprehensible to me. No offense of course!

lordworm
06-29-2011, 08:12 PM
I feel the same as cockman. To me the chart goes like this

gg/tg ass > gg pussy = tg cock > post op pussy

Why go for a post op pussy when you can go for a gg pussy?

onlinelust
06-30-2011, 03:25 AM
For me it's all about how hot the girl is and personality.

I don't know that I put gg ass or tg ass over gg pussy personally. It's all good if I like a girl. Let me put it this way... If Cristina Bianchini or Cristina Spessot was throwing that post op pussy at me I wouldn't hesitate. They're both super hot. Of course I never had a post op girl so I can't tell what the sex is like, but there are so many ways to get it on that I have no worries.

lordworm
06-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Idk to me the idea of fucking a hole that was surgically drilled into someone seems rather creepy.

onlinelust
06-30-2011, 01:57 PM
LOL. Touche.