PDA

View Full Version : Emily and Mel Gaucha

ast123
06-26-2011, 02:43 PM
PERFECT! As far as ass shaking, you guys did a great job in these videos, good length of time, especially in the Emily video. One minor note from the Emily video is the camera was a little too close up (like to be able to see the sexy curve in their back when they shake it), but besides that, no complaints! THAnKs GUYS :)

Louie Damazo
06-26-2011, 03:51 PM
I m glad u enjoy ;)

worthy
06-27-2011, 10:37 PM
how come you only want to see crew dance, do likey samba dance for t girl do?

ast123
06-28-2011, 08:50 AM
how come you only want to see crew dance, do likey samba dance for t girl do?

creu type of dancing is hot because of how the girl curves her back and pokes her butt out then bounces it up and down. Since I love a huge ass this dance is perfect, and a lot of Brazilian Tgirls have HUGE asses. Plus mainly only cities like brazil and Sao paolo are known for the dance.

Samba is more like a shuffle dance with their feet. The girl doesn't really curve their back. No need to ask for samba, there is a whole series of DVDs called shemale samba mania. I always ask for creu here because this is the only site where the girls do it right and also Louie is cool enough to film it even though I am like the main one asking for it haha

onlinelust
06-29-2011, 06:56 AM
I knew nothing about this creu dance until a few minutes ago. Caught a nice little youtube video of fine Brazilian GGs shaking their money maker. LOL.

We have a lot of stuff like that in the states, but no name for it. I gotta agree, the creu dance is hot!

onlinelust
06-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Just watched Mel's scene; that's some good ass shakin!

Louie Damazo
06-30-2011, 02:18 PM
I understand why ast123 likes creu dance. Depending of the models that does that its so fucking sexy