PDA

View Full Version : Isabelly Killer

lordworm
06-29-2011, 01:19 AM
While she may not be worthy enough for worthy, I find Isabelly Killer super hot, Louie. You got anything coming with her? The 2 star set with her and Lynda left me hungry for more of her with tgs.

worthy
06-29-2011, 02:32 AM
she is bem grande and shoots muito leite but the face has to go. just my view.

lordworm
06-29-2011, 04:44 AM
lol I was joking, but though her face may not be the prettiest, she's a great performer. Tell me how many tgs out there can actually keep a hardon while getting fucked? Not many bro, and Isabelly Killer has a killer hardon for the whole scene.

Louie would be wise to keep her around.

onlinelust
06-29-2011, 07:04 AM
She's not one of my favorites, but I'd do her. ;) She definitely has an amazing cock. I never really payed much attention to how much she cums, but I just went back and watched her cumshot on SFH. It's a pretty insane amount to say the least.

worthy
06-29-2011, 07:40 PM
lol I was joking, but though her face may not be the prettiest, she's a great performer. Tell me how many tgs out there can actually keep a hardon while getting fucked? Not many bro, and Isabelly Killer has a killer hardon for the whole scene.

Louie would be wise to keep her around.

wasnt alex victor saying in 1 scene translated how hard isabley cock was when fucked in the ass. I guess some have better libido than others.