PDA

View Full Version : Video problem.

ken
01-23-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi there, i was having problem when i try to play the hd video. It gave me error "cannot render the file" with MPC-HC and i've tried to play with wmp11 but still can't, also i did re-down the video but problem still there. The weird part is not all hd video having these problem but only some, i have no idea why. The problem video i found was this, Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata, Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes. Could you please re-check all the hd videos? Thanks for the help.

P.S
For your info, i already tried the problem video in different pc but the result still the same.

Thanks again.

administrator
01-27-2010, 04:47 AM
Sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems.

I just tested the HD cumshot clip for Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes and it worked okay for me.

Please try updating your version of the DivX codecs to see if this helps - you can download the latest ones from http://www.divx.com/en/downloads

I also usually use VLC Media Player which you can download for free from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ - it is a great video player which tends to handle anything you throw at it!

Please try these and let us know if you still have problems.

ken
01-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Thanks for your reply, for your info the separate hd clips are working fine but not the full video. Also a video from Shemales From Hell for Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco also having the same problem, it also gave me error "cannot render the file" for the full hd video and i been download up to 3 times but still can't play but the separate hd clips are works fine but not the full video, i wonder why. For the codecs, isn't it the video that i'm having problem was encode in WMV format? And i tried with VLC too but still can't play it. Please check it, thanks. :):)

Louie Damazo
01-29-2010, 07:14 PM
razor ll reupload all vids and inform here after fix all probs

thanks for inform us

ken
02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
A little update.

I been clean install my OS to XP and Windows 7 to play the problem video but still can't play it, so that shouldn't be software problem but the video itself problem. And the reuploaded Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata HD video which just (152 Mb) i did tried with it but still can't play it and i wonder why High version file size are bigger than the HD one.............For the Feb 02, 2010 update, the Yasmin Moreninha & Ericka Bittencour is missing full HD video, if i remember correctly some of the set also missing the HD video (not mention the separate HD clips but the full HD clips), and the Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco full HD video from Shemales From Hell also haven't fixed. I would strongly advice please double check all the HD video, thank you.

http://bayimg.com/image/eakdlaacf.jpg

For your info, here's the error while i try to play the video.

Louie Damazo
02-09-2010, 01:07 PM
About SFH i tested video and reupload already, its running 110% here

about Yasmin ll check whats wrong

ken
02-09-2010, 03:50 PM
About SFH i tested video and reupload already, its running 110% here

about Yasmin ll check whats wrong

Sorry to bother, but the Joy Spears video you tested ok is that a separate HD clips or the full HD clips? I been tested the separate HD clips are works fine but not the full HD clips which is 656MB.

Thanks again.

Louie Damazo
02-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Sorry to bother, but the Joy Spears video you tested ok is that a separate HD clips or the full HD clips? I been tested the separate HD clips are works fine but not the full HD clips which is 656MB.

Thanks again.

I tested FULL HD and reupload, running perfect here

ken
02-10-2010, 12:04 PM
I tested FULL HD and reupload, running perfect here

Ok, i just redown and tested and it just didn't play at all. Still say that "Cannot render the file", and i did try to play it with VLC and KMPlayer but still no luck. When i check the "Codec Details" in VLC it didn't show up any codec also i did use the "MediaInfo" to read the video codec it still didn't show any codec. Here's the detail i got in "MediaInfo".......

General
Complete name : C:\Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco\joyalexandre_full_hd.wmv
File size : 657 MiB

Can you tell me which player do you use to play it and care to install "MediaInfo" and show me the details? Btw i don't have any problem with the latest update but just this. Sorry to keep bother you and thanks for your help.

Here's the error when i try to play in Windows Media Player 11........

http://bayimg.com/image/makmfaacf.jpg

http://bayimg.com/image/makmgaacf.jpg

Louie Damazo
02-11-2010, 11:25 AM
I use same player

Ll try reupload again and inform u, tested in Windows Media player 11 and run ok

ken
02-11-2010, 10:22 PM
Ok thanks, it would be great if you able to install "MediaInfo" and save the text for me to find out whether i missing something to play it. Thanks again, much appreciate.

Louie Damazo
02-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Can u try now? Just reupload after test video

all ok here

ken
02-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Ok, i redown again and this time seems works fine. So what cause the problem? When i perform the CRC checksum i can see it changed, is it you guys re-encode the video? I think the other video that having this issue should re-check again just like "Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata" and "Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes", hope to hear you soon, thanks for taking your time to resolve the issue. Much appreciate.

ken
02-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Hello again, the Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata from brazilian-transsexuals still didn't play and the error message same like previously which is "cannot render the file" and the Lara Gaucha full HD video update in 20 Oct 2009 getting error at around 5 minutes. Please re-check it, thanks.

Louie Damazo
02-16-2010, 10:45 PM
razor ll reupload and inform u after do it

ken
02-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Here's the another video that having problem from brazilian-transsexuals, all of them is full HD video, please check it. Thanks again, much appreciate.

Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes
Ivana Spears & Alex Victor
Rabeche Rayalla & William Carioca

ken
03-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Have you guys reuploaded or fixed the video problem? It's been 2 weeks i'm waiting but still didn't hear any news from you guys. Please check it, i'm seriously can't play it.

GroobyPreviews
03-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Reported videos:

Yasmin Moreninha & Ericka Bittencour status: OK
Joy Spears & Alexandre Pernambuco [SFH] status: OK
Adrielly Vendraminy & Bruno Stygmata status: OK

Lara Gaścha status: recompiling video, uploading asap
Alessandra Leite & Rico Puentes status: recompiling video, uploading asap
Ivana Spears & Alex Victor status: recompiling video, uploading asap
Rabeche Rayalla & William Carioca status: recompiling video, uploading asap

The reported videos will be fixed ASAP and the status will be updated in this thread, please for future errors report create a new thread for each issue.

Thanks

ken
03-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Ok, thanks for the help.

ken
03-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Almost a week, did the video still under compiling?
Thanks for reply.

Louie Damazo
03-17-2010, 08:57 PM
Some videos ll be hard because was informed to us after long time then ll need find some tapes

ken
03-21-2010, 06:28 PM
Hope it re-upped soon.
Thanks.

ken
04-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Sorry to bother but i would like to know when the video are ready to re-up? Because i'm wait for it nearly a month, thanks.

Louie Damazo
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Reupload Duda Galhote & ALex Victor HD in SFH

ken
07-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Eh.....Sorry to bother but did all the problem video already recomplied and re-uploaded? Thanks.

Louie Damazo
07-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Never bored me man

Just we dont have more the sources, what i ll try is find old tapes for that

It ll not happen anymore because i m saving all sources in big external harddrives now

ken
07-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Well, hope to see it get fixed real soon, because i want them in HD instead of SD, lol.

Cheers.