PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Amanda Bergman video problem.

ken
11-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Latest release on BT for Amanda Bergman HD video is broken, it's unplayable. When i play it just getting cannot render the file, please check.

GroobyPreviews
11-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Fixed, please try again.

Thanks

ken
11-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Not sure should i report the problem in here, but i think that's upped by you guys. There's 2 set HD video is corrupted in the new site which is in XXX. The Bruna Butterfly hardcore set and Michelly Araujo solo set is corrupt, could you guys please check it? Thanks.

ken
11-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Not sure should i report in here, but i think that's upped by you guys. There's 2 set HD video is corrupt in the new site which is XXX. The Bruna Butterfly hardcore set and Michelly Araujo solo set is corrupt, could you guys please check it? Thanks.

Louie Damazo
11-12-2011, 01:17 AM
I m fixing it now, in weekend all probs ll die

Actually i think now i know why its hapenning so many times. My FTP program upload 2 files at same time as default. Always when someone inform me about Corrupt HD vid i reupload that one and always works fine. It make me think if is not a prob with ftp software that corrupt HD videos when upload with other at same time.

I already reupload several HD vids one by one and few that already are up was tested by other Grooby guy and run perfect then i think this is a prob ll be dead really soon. It was really pissing me off but now i think all ll be fine

As usual thanks for inform us ;)

ken
11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Works good now, thanks.