PDA

View Full Version : Some streaming videos do not play

CamBrazille
03-02-2010, 02:41 PM
I can never get the hardcore and some solo scenes to play. They try to play when I select 'stream in browser', but nothing happens. The same happens with some Black-TGirl videos as well even though I have a great hi-speed connection. What can I do to play ALL the streaming videos? :confused:

administrator
03-05-2010, 02:53 AM
Can you give me some examples of videos which do not play for you so that I can take a look and see what the problem is.

I am aware that there are some issues with the older videos not playing correctly and we are workign to fix this, but all of the newer videos should stream fine.

CamBrazille
03-11-2010, 04:46 PM
NONE of the hardcore Brazilian-Transsexual 'streaming videos' play with my set-up, including the 2010 and '09's. This includes ALL of the tg/tg, tg/gg and tg/male hardcores.

As for Black-Tgirls.com: I will compile a list as thorough as possible of several solo and hardcores which do not stream and list them at another time in that site's forum. In addition, I will update the list from time-to-time as new such videos are discovered. Thank you.

Cam

Louie Damazo
03-12-2010, 02:56 PM
NONE of the hardcore Brazilian-Transsexual 'streaming videos' play with my set-up, including the 2010 and '09's. This includes ALL of the tg/tg, tg/gg and tg/male hardcores.

As for Black-Tgirls.com: I will compile a list as thorough as possible of several solo and hardcores which do not stream and list them at another time in that site's forum. In addition, I will update the list from time-to-time as new such videos are discovered. Thank you.

Cam

Hi

We know what is prob and its happening in www.blacktgirls.com

We gonna work in a solution and inform here

Thanks for inform us

CamBrazille
03-14-2010, 12:24 AM
You're welcome because it is very disappointing to click a video and nothing plays. Please find a solution as soon as possible because I'll LOVE Grooby sites forever, man!!! :):):)

CamBrazille
03-22-2010, 04:05 PM
The hardcore scene in the March 16 update does not play either; however the solos in that update do.