Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   damazo who are the class act performers you deal with now? (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=511)

lordworm 04-19-2011 02:29 AM

she's not hot enough to be that way

Louie Damazo 04-19-2011 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 2595)
she's not hot enough to be that way

She is so bipolar

Louie Damazo 04-22-2011 09:15 PM

First class behaviour in good old times i need say : CARLA NOVAES

Thatīs what make me sad. She just leave some sets in her last shoots for not big deal reason and it ake me sad.

This girl is just in my heart but i m a PRO. I need go where u guys want and where i can produce with reduce risk chance. I cant baby sitter models with hurt ego anymore (confess did it so many times in last 10 years)

One of models are MUCH BETTER behaviour is our model surprise that i told in another post. I m bringing back a gorgeous model of the past (a godess in my opinion) that i admit was really annoying behaviour that time. She was too young and easly to get bad influences. She is back and (OF COURSE) i got more sets with her to us...Oh, she is blondie...NOW

Class in action have many: Carla Novaes , Kalena, Giovanna Secret, Lorena Smith, Nicoly Navarro, Lavinny Albuquerque, Thayna Lousada , Evelyn Rangel and so many others. For my lucky i have more great and good models than ok and bad

lordworm 04-23-2011 06:45 PM

Hey man, if it's really hard to work with Carla I completely understand and I can live without seeing my most requested tg/tg scene. No problems.

Louie Damazo 04-23-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 2630)
Hey man, if it's really hard to work with Carla I completely understand and I can live without seeing my most requested tg/tg scene. No problems.

Oh man

I m not telling ll not have, i just work in way of possible things

lordworm 04-23-2011 10:24 PM

Whatever you can do man. I don't wanna be picky either.

Louie Damazo 04-23-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 2639)
Whatever you can do man. I don't wanna be picky either.

U re great, actually i really enjoy all guys here.

lordworm 04-24-2011 12:45 AM

Thanks, but I think the best here is Louie Damazo.

Louie Damazo 04-24-2011 02:06 AM

I know ll sound a ass kiss coment but is exact how i think ( u know it actually) - best here is make u guys happy, thatīs my mission here and thatīs why i did all those changes in these years.

We see many sites just desapear and be a live in this world with such an intense piracy is not easy. No other content in TS websites has more competition than me but , with your suport, we still alive and becaming better and better.

Bring Kalena back is just 1 point. I m working in more here. In next update of brazilian ts site we gonna have 4 models and 1 hardcore being each model of one specific ethnic group - 1 Dark skin, 1 model with indigenous origin , 1 new ladyboy and a blondie one

Only in Brasil we can do it, actually only in brazilian transsexuals grooby website u ll see it

lordworm 04-25-2011 02:12 AM

This new ladyboy is in Brazil?