Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sheron Fox Please !!! (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1131)

Louie Damazo 12-15-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watson (Post 7050)
Just saw Nicole Navarro on another site where she has done some recent solo work. Perhaps you could convince her to at least do some new solo shoots for us ? And, maybe with alittle luck have her agree to a long over due new hardcore shoot. :)

We got several solos with her, i m trying she for scenes

watson 12-15-2012 05:31 PM

That's great !!! How soon till you post her new solo shoots here ? How about putting up one before Christmas as Christmas present ? Thank you. :)

Louie Damazo 12-16-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watson (Post 7055)
That's great !!! How soon till you post her new solo shoots here ? How about putting up one before Christmas as Christmas present ? Thank you. :)

Problem in ge4t Nicole is that if she doesnt make scene ll be more of the same. She was amazing in ts on ts action and this really interest me a lot.

I m preparing a hot team for xmas update, hope u all like that mix

watson 12-16-2012 07:05 AM

OK Louie, I thought you already had some new Nicole solos. Even if you cannot get her to do a new hardcore, it will still be great seeing her in some new solos. Also, if you can I think it would be great seeing her walking around in some tight short shorts, showing off her nice round butt. Finally, I sure hope you can line-up Sheren Fox for some new solos and hardcore shoots. Thank you again for your efforts. Watson:)

lordworm 12-16-2012 07:47 AM

Any chance of seeing Gabriela De Carvalho?

Louie Damazo 12-17-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watson (Post 7063)
OK Louie, I thought you already had some new Nicole solos. Even if you cannot get her to do a new hardcore, it will still be great seeing her in some new solos. Also, if you can I think it would be great seeing her walking around in some tight short shorts, showing off her nice round butt. Finally, I sure hope you can line-up Sheren Fox for some new solos and hardcore shoots. Thank you again for your efforts. Watson:)

I ll check what she is ok to do. Itīs always a pleasure work with this model and i see N P in bring her back if u guys really want.

Remember, i work for you. ;)

Louie Damazo 12-17-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7064)
Any chance of seeing Gabriela De Carvalho?

She is not in Brasil

watson 12-17-2012 03:54 AM

I still think a tg/tg hardcore with Sheron Fox and Nicole Navora would be great. They are both in Brazil and I bet they would both love to do it. Just need the ok from Nicole's boyfriend.

lordworm 12-17-2012 04:09 AM

It would be good, provided that it's flex at least.

watson 12-20-2012 08:59 AM

Lordworm, I'm positive Louie will get them together for a hardcore shoot. I bet we will soon see new updates on both Sharon, Nicole and a hardcore with both of them. Right Louie ? :)