Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Damazo appreciation thread (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1729)

Louie Damazo 04-11-2014 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8910)
Louie started shooting yesterday the 10th. He is working very hard right now to make hot spicy scenes with hot tgirls. Let's give Louie some more appreciation for his hard work!

Did 3 models this week, one ll be in next update. 2 new ones and 1 reshot

lordworm 04-11-2014 10:56 PM

Thanks for the hard work Louie. Have you spoken to Kamily Santos and Carla Novaes?

Louie Damazo 04-11-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8912)
Thanks for the hard work Louie. Have you spoken to Kamily Santos and Carla Novaes?

Kamila is ok for next week, not Carla for now

lordworm 04-12-2014 03:18 AM

Alright, just tell Carla to hold that srs for now until she bottoms with a tg lol

Do you plan to put Kamilly in some tg/tg? I wish she would top someone hung like Juliana Souza, Evelyn Rangel, Bia Bastos, Bruna Castro. Are any of these available to bottom for Kamilly?

knightrider82 04-12-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8914)
Alright, just tell Carla to hold that srs for now until she bottoms with a tg lol

Do you plan to put Kamilly in some tg/tg? I wish she would top someone hung like Juliana Souza, Evelyn Rangel, Bia Bastos, Bruna Castro. Are any of these available to bottom for Kamilly?

I would love to see Kamily Santos topping Bia Bastos,Juliana Souza or Evelyn Rangel,Anyone one of those would be awesome:D

legault 04-12-2014 04:46 AM

i think santos fucking rangel is a perfect choice since rangel is shooting

but as long as santos does the topping any one of those 3 would be nice

knightrider82 04-12-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 8916)
i think santos fucking rangel is a perfect choice since rangel is shooting

but as long as santos does the topping any one of those 3 would be nice

I also think Kamilly Santos topping Evelyn Rangel would be a great scene as well,Agree :)

Louie Damazo 04-12-2014 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8914)

]

I had Evelyn recently, Bruna Castros is in Italy. I m checking who ll be avaliable next week but definitly we ll have Kamily topping another ts

legault 04-12-2014 03:36 PM

the scene she did with marcela italy a long time ago was so good

santos is great at bringing down titans

knightrider82 04-12-2014 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8918)
]

I had Evelyn recently, Bruna Castros is in Italy. I m checking who ll be avaliable next week but definitly we ll have Kamily topping another ts

Awesome :D