Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sugestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2838)

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19365)
Thats easy, i ll do it in couple weeks and next month ll do Ana Kelly Smith and Adrielly Bronze again banging a guy bareback

Awesome to hear that you'll shoot my suggestion for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene in a couple of weeks. and next month you'll be shooting a scene starring Anna Kelly Close and Adrielly Bronze topping a Guy Bareback. And will be looking forward to seeing both scenes.

legault 07-11-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19361)
Things i can say

I have READY a TS ON TS BAREBACK INTER RACIAL for Braz site

I m TOTALLY into 3somes again and 3somes with guy submisse for ts

Julia ALves is in my plans

Nice, whats the interracial ts on ts gonna be?

Also I would love to see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up to bang a white tgirl too, thats not been done before yet

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19367)
Nice, whats the interracial ts on ts gonna be?

Also I would love to see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up to bang a white tgirl too, thats not been done before yet

Anna Kelly banging Nataly Souza is ready for soon, bareback
Adrielly Bronze banging Mariana Rios is ready - Bareback

2 Inter racial sets u ll love but next month i m totally INTo put those Ebony skin Ts fucking a submisse guy

I ll bring back 3somes , my idea is 1 in braz site and other in braziltgirls for month

KnightHawk 07-12-2020 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19368)

2 Inter racial sets u ll love but next month i m totally INTo put those Ebony skin Ts fucking a submisse guy

I ll bring back 3somes , my idea is 1 in braz site and other in braziltgirls for month

Phenomenal Pairings and will be looking forward to seeing both Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. And freaking awesome to
hear that you are bringing back 3somes. and the idea is to have 1 All TGirl 3some in Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and 1 TGirl on Guy 3some in Brazil TGirls XXX per month. :)

lordworm 07-13-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19368)

Louie how about we see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up again to double team Juliana Leal?

pantuflo 07-13-2020 05:19 PM

Hi Louie.
Do you have any idea what the first tgirl 3some will be when they return?
I am wishing because the tgirl 3some is one of the modalities that I like the most.
Thank you for your great work.

Louie Damazo 07-13-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19370)
Louie how about we see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up again to double team Juliana Leal?

Ju is not avaliable now

Louie Damazo 07-13-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 19371)
Hi Louie.
Do you have any idea what the first tgirl 3some will be when they return?
I am wishing because the tgirl 3some is one of the modalities that I like the most.
Thank you for your great work.

Not only u, man. 3somes ll return here. I know u guys like and is not so hard for i do. Actually idea was start do more 3somes since aprl but pandemy screw me up

I m planning 2 for braziltgirls.xxx and in 1 month more only with TS for braz site as well

Louie Damazo 07-26-2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19373)
Not only u, man. 3somes ll return here. I know u guys like and is not so hard for i do. Actually idea was start do more 3somes since aprl but pandemy screw me up

I m planning 2 for braziltgirls.xxx and in 1 month more only with TS for braz site as well

Updating

Did 1 3some , 2 TS with a guy. Next month ll work in something more. Sao paulo still in bad situation about Covid, i got so many cancelations. In this moment please hope u all understand fact i m with fresh stuff is a marvelous thing

KnightHawk 07-27-2020 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19387)
Updating

Did 1 3some , 2 TS with a guy. Next month ll work in something more. Sao paulo still in bad situation about Covid, i got so many cancelations. In this moment please hope u all understand fact i m with fresh stuff is a marvelous thing

We completely understand and will continue to support you. Stay Safe Louie my friend.