Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2719)

Louie Damazo 10-20-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17122)
Very nice

My fav scenes ever are adrielly bronze and debora tavares and juliana leal and juuh osmark, those 2 scenes were great and i would love to see more like that with hung ts

I wanna doa Hung Ts banging a Hung BTG and other 3some with Dorneles

I ll keep u guys informed

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17122)
Very nice

My fav scenes ever are adrielly bronze and debora tavares and juliana leal and juuh osmark, those 2 scenes were great and i would love to see more like that with hung ts

Completely agree. The Adrielly Bronze- Deborah Tavares and Juuh Osmark- Juliana Leal Interracial TS on TS Scenes were both magnificent scenes and my favorites as well. And would also love to see more Interracial TS on TS Scenes like that as well with Well Hung TS.

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17123)

That is excellent to hear that you want to do a Hung TS topping a Hung Black TGirl and another 3some with Yasmin Dornelles. Sounds great and looking forward to seeing the updates.

legault 10-20-2018 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17123)

I wanna see the hung btg bang yasmin plz

legault 10-23-2018 11:31 PM

What do u think damazo?

You dont seem to like btg topping wtgs huh?

Louie Damazo 10-23-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17128)
What do u think damazo?

You dont seem to like btg topping wtgs huh?

Just did 2 hours ago Bianca Reis doing flex scene with a Hung BTG EXACT to assist your request

I m now working in new 3some for Yasmin do Bottom

legault 10-24-2018 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17129)
Just did 2 hours ago Bianca Reis doing flex scene with a Hung BTG EXACT to assist your request

I m now working in new 3some for Yasmin do Bottom

That sounds really hot, i wish bianca would have been pure bottom for sweet domination but its hot either way

For yasmin i would love to see her get dominated by a btg like vivi, nice and thick. What do you think? Or gor 3some put 1 btg in there and have her bang yasmin and the other tg and the other tg can also bang yasmin

Sounds hot if possible lol

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17130)
That sounds really hot, i wish bianca would have been pure bottom for sweet domination but its hot either way

For yasmin i would love to see her get dominated by a btg like vivi, nice and thick. What do you think? Or gor 3some put 1 btg in there and have her bang yasmin and the other tg and the other tg can also bang yasmin

Sounds hot if possible lol

I m dealing with some interesting TS for Yasmin set now

legault 10-24-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17131)
I m dealing with some interesting TS for Yasmin set now

I have a feeling its sabrina lopess i think theyre friends and sabrina might bang her ocassionally lol

Have you heard of ts that do that btw? You said nathany and fernanda cristine used to fuck sometimes, i think natany was the top lol

Louie Damazo 10-24-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17132)
I have a feeling its sabrina lopess i think theyre friends and sabrina might bang her ocassionally lol

Have you heard of ts that do that btw? You said nathany and fernanda cristine used to fuck sometimes, i think natany was the top lol

Nathany is now POST OP (I KNOW, I KNOW) and Fernanda is living with some young guy in a small town in Sao Paulo State

I got a new TS VERY HUNG ll be here soon too - Kalliny nomura