Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

Louie Damazo 06-22-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18278)
Wow, you said you would find a way to make this happen and you are delivering.

LOUIE YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Any planned future shoots with Amanda Fox? Also is her eyes really blue or are those contact lenses?

Yasmin ll definitelly does bareback, also some other hotties. I ll start it soon

Amanda did that crazy sirurgy people do in brown eyes to make them blue. Its crazy thing to do because in many cases people looses vision after years WTF crazy shit man

Mike1234 06-25-2019 03:40 AM

Any teaser pic for next week with Anna?

And any plans in the future for rosy ?

naruto_nutty 06-25-2019 11:46 AM

Is DreamTranny and Brazil-Transsexual working together, I notice many times a new girl would feature on one of these sites then the other almost directly after?

only curious because the video style and content is very different. dreamtranny has alot of bareback by some of the girls on brazil-transsexual.

e.g new girl Bruna Aylla has a solo with a machine for dreamtranny and she's featuring on this site in the near future

Louie Damazo 06-25-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18298)
Any teaser pic for next week with Anna?

And any plans in the future for rosy ?

Rosy travelling now

Anna soon here

Louie Damazo 06-25-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18300)
Is DreamTranny and Brazil-Transsexual working together, I notice many times a new girl would feature on one of these sites then the other almost directly after?

only curious because the video style and content is very different. dreamtranny has alot of bareback by some of the girls on brazil-transsexual.

e.g new girl Bruna Aylla has a solo with a machine for dreamtranny and she's featuring on this site in the near future

I ll have more bareback here but its Brasil, we need be careful about it. First one ll be Barbara Perez and its ready.
I m also more into dildo action in last sets.

Mike1234 06-25-2019 04:41 PM

Barbara and another ts? Or is this gonna be in the braziltgirls.xxx site as well?

Louie Damazo 06-25-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18305)
Barbara and another ts? Or is this gonna be in the braziltgirls.xxx site as well?

Ts on guy on braziltgirls.xxx

bsmoove25 06-27-2019 07:28 AM

Any chance of pairing sabrina prezotte and anny kelly close? Hung Anny with her beautiful brown skin topping sabrina and her big ass and light skin would make a great ts on ts scene

legault 06-27-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmoove25 (Post 18316)
Any chance of pairing sabrina prezotte and anny kelly close? Hung Anny with her beautiful brown skin topping sabrina and her big ass and light skin would make a great ts on ts scene

That would be a wild scene

Louie Damazo 06-27-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmoove25 (Post 18316)

I can try in future yes, good pairing