Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I FIRE my camera man (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2148)

Louie Damazo 08-07-2015 05:47 PM

I FIRE my camera man

Fuck, i m so fucking angry

I did finally 3some Carla Novaes & Walkiria & Hilda. Idea is have Walkiria and Carla bottom in this hardcore and we did in pics but as soon i saw what camera guy did i fire him. I gave PERFECT INSTRUCTIONS to follow what we did in pics and when i saw have NO CARLA BOTTOM in video and it piss me off really BAD

Befor u guys see and tell i m not doig what u ask i m here explaining what happen. Scene is good but i wanted with all u guys ask. I m with new camera guy for soon

Thanks

L

legault 08-08-2015 03:01 AM

sorry to hear that LD

thanks for letting us know

lordworm 08-08-2015 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12188)

I did finally 3some Carla Novaes & Walkiria & Hilda. Idea is have Walkiria and Carla bottom in this hardcore and we did in pics but as soon i saw what camera guy did i fire him. I gave PERFECT INSTRUCTIONS to follow what we did in pics and when i saw have NO CARLA BOTTOM in video and it piss me off really BAD

Befor u guys see and tell i m not doig what u ask i m here explaining what happen. Scene is good but i wanted with all u guys ask. I m with new camera guy for soon

Thanks

L

Damn that's a shame, well it's alright Louie. You tried your best.

knightrider82 08-08-2015 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12188)

Thanks

L

Thank you for explaining what happen with filming the TS 3some scene,It's not your fault,It's the Former Camera Man's Fault for not following through with the Perfect Instructions,It's alright Louie,We understand,You did your best,Still looking forward to seeing the scene.

Louie Damazo 08-09-2015 01:41 AM

Sorry dont coment it anymore, i m very angry. I burn my ass to do ths hardcore and he just ignore my instructions on it. FUCKING SHIT !!!!! U ll see in pics Carla is bottom but NOTHING in video

knightrider82 08-09-2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12193)
Sorry dont coment it anymore, i m very angry. I burn my ass to do ths hardcore and he just ignore my instructions on it. FUCKING SHIT !!!!! U ll see in pics Carla is bottom but NOTHING in video

It's alright,We understand,Don't be so hard on yourself Louie,It's not your fault.

Louie Damazo 08-10-2015 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12194)
It's alright,We understand,Don't be so hard on yourself Louie,It's not your fault.

Fuck, took a little longer organize it and i was expecting a kick ass scene for please u all. Scene is good but wasnt what i plan and i cant accept it

knightrider82 08-10-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12198)
Fuck, took a little longer organize it and i was expecting a kick ass scene for please u all. Scene is good but wasnt what i plan and i cant accept it

It's alright Louie my friend,We understand that you worked hard to organize this scene for your Fanbase,And it didn't go as planned,And that you can't accept it,Don't be so hard on yourself,It's not your fault.

legault 08-11-2015 12:40 AM

can there be another attempt in the future to have carla fully bottom to a ts?

ast123 08-11-2015 02:03 PM

Just remember to tell new guy let's see some booty shaking or you fired too! hahaha:D