Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bareback (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2714)

KnightHawk 07-17-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18393)
I m proud say VERY SOON we gonna start have more BAREBACK here

In 2 weeks we ll have ONLY BAREBACK stuff being TS ON TS and TS ON GUY

Models on it ? Ts on ts Anna Kelly bang Vitoria Neves and Victoria Carvalho fuck a guy NO CONDOM for braziltgirls.xxx

I m very excited about this moment. I m doing more stuff bareback in next days

Super cool to hear that you're going to have more bareback on both sites very soon. and be doing more bareback stuff in the next few days. will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene starring Victoria Carvalho in 2 weeks. and i am also excited about this moment as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-17-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18394)
Super cool to hear that you're going to have more bareback on both sites. and be doing more bareback stuff in the next few days. and will be looking forward to seeing the upcomin Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenestarring Victoria Carvalho in 2 weeks. and i am also excited about this moment as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

And VAELNTINA MONSTERDICK ll also be in our sites

KnightHawk 07-17-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18395)
And VAELNTINA MONSTERDICK ll also be in our sites

Awesome to hear and will be looking forward to seeing Valentina Monsterdick in action as well.

Louie Damazo 07-21-2019 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18394)
Super cool to hear that you're going to have more bareback on both sites very soon. and be doing more bareback stuff in the next few days. will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene starring Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves and the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene starring Victoria Carvalho in 2 weeks. and i am also excited about this moment as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Some amazing TS ON GUY coming too

KnightHawk 07-21-2019 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18423)
Some amazing TS ON GUY coming too

Very cool and will be looking forward to seeing the amazing TGirl on Guy Scenes.

Louie Damazo 07-21-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 16787)
Ah ok that makes sense. Maybe some day...

Your wait ll be compensate , pal. In 2 weeks we ll start massive bareback content here. I m very excited about this new moment in brazilian grooby sites