Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   damazo who are the class act performers you deal with now? (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=511)

worthy 04-15-2011 06:43 AM

damazo who are the class act performers you deal with now?

As far as the t girl performers whoch ones are the nicest class act people you deal with?

Louie Damazo 04-15-2011 02:33 PM

Ohhh

I really imagine someone ll ask me it in some moment

This is th bigest brazilian website ever, all other are not even close then i need say that is a little number of models are bitches.

Same those still shoot with me but after some time i avoid bring back because i hate this kind of behaviour. Carla Renata is a bitch. Terrible behaviour not only wityh me but with her clients. I know it because i run for years a free forum in Brasil. Carla Novaes is just a sweet heart, really lovely but (in my opinion) she need be star always and if some other tranny is having a good moment near her she stay angry and contaminate all day of shoots.

Deal with trannies is something not normal. Some are ok but so many are a little crazy then we need adaptate all the time and some times its a pain in the ass

lordworm 04-15-2011 06:25 PM

Sounds like Novaes is being a woman.

Louie Damazo 04-15-2011 06:37 PM

Dont need be so far

Domy was really hard to deal with. Its not exact easy work u guys can bet

lordworm 04-15-2011 07:45 PM

Domy really? I would have never guessed. I thought webmistresses were always chosen because they were easy to work with, aside from them being hot.

Louie Damazo 04-15-2011 08:11 PM

Strong personality make her be a tuff task but not impossible

worthy 04-17-2011 10:20 PM

damazo, I didnt want to make this negative thread I just wanted to see who were the nice people not the warts.

Louie Damazo 04-18-2011 12:47 AM

I know dude

So many models are really nice as new one Natany and so many others

Not many are bad, only few ones. Some are just insane ;)

worthy 04-18-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 2573)
Ohhh

I really imagine someone ll ask me it in some moment

This is th bigest brazilian website ever, all other are not even close then i need say that is a little number of models are bitches.

Same those still shoot with me but after some time i avoid bring back because i hate this kind of behaviour. Carla Renata is a bitch. Terrible behaviour not only wityh me but with her clients. I know it because i run for years a free forum in Brasil. Carla Novaes is just a sweet heart, really lovely but (in my opinion) she need be star always and if some other tranny is having a good moment near her she stay angry and contaminate all day of shoots.

Deal with trannies is something not normal. Some are ok but so many are a little crazy then we need adaptate all the time and some times its a pain in the ass

Now i see why carla renata changed her name to carla bittenourt because of all the bad reviews she gets on forums.

Louie Damazo 04-18-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worthy (Post 2593)
Now i see why carla renata changed her name to carla bittenourt because of all the bad reviews she gets on forums.

This is F A C T

SHe is a BITCH with all capital letters, worst behaviour EVER