Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deborah Mastronelly Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2151)

knightrider82 08-16-2015 05:51 AM

Deborah Mastronelly Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly was excellent,It is great to see Deborah back in action as a Complete Top,Looking Absolutely Gorgeous with her new look,I really like how she commanded the action through out the whole scene,And came all over her Male Partner,Thanks for the excellent scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in Hardcore.&.TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 08-16-2015 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12218)
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly was excellent,It is great to see Deborah back in action as a Complete Top,Looking Absolutely Gorgeous with her new look,I really like how she commanded the action through out the whole scene,And came all over her Male Partner,Thanks for the excellent scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Stunning Deborah Mastronelly in Hardcore.&.TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Well

I think u ll be glad about next Braz updates ;)

knightrider82 08-16-2015 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12219)
Well

I think u ll be glad about next Braz updates ;)

Agree,I know i will ,Who's going to be in them?,Would love to see Deborah in one,Fully Topping another TGirl :) :cool:

Louie Damazo 08-20-2015 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12225)
Hello again Louie,Who's going to be in the Next BTS Updates?,Would love to see Roberta Clows,Deborah Mastronelly and Raphaelly Vellaskes in a few of them,Fully Topping other TGirls.

I havea fulkl topping Deborah Mastronelly hardcore ts on ts ready and rafaella Ferrari ll be back too with Bruninha Almeida

knightrider82 08-24-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12226)
I havea fulkl topping Deborah Mastronelly hardcore ts on ts ready and rafaella Ferrari ll be back too with Bruninha Almeida

That is very good to hear Louie,Looking forward to seeing the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly Fully Topping another TGirl,Who will she be topping?,And is that Wednesday,August 26th TS on TS Update?,And to the Rafaella Ferrari.&.Bruninha Almeida Update. :) :cool:

Louie Damazo 08-25-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12231)
That is very good to hear Louie,Looking forward to seeing the Stunning Deborah Mastronelly Fully Topping another TGirl,Who will she be topping?,And is that Wednesday,August 26th TS on TS Update?,And to the Rafaella Ferrari.&.Bruninha Almeida Update. :) :cool:

Mastronlly TS on TS scene is already avaliable, Bruninha and Raphaella next week