Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Emilly Ferrarig-Morgana Galadriel Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2716)

knightrider82 08-21-2018 05:34 AM

Emilly Ferrarig-Morgana Galadriel Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomers and real life couple Emilly Ferrarig and Morgana Galadriel was Naughty and Intense and a Great Pairing. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other's perky tits and Girlcocks. and greek kissing. with Emilly commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating her girlfriend Morgana in various positions balls deep. and also loved the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust. and turning up the intensity in each position that she topped her in. and shooting her nectar in her girlfriend'ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Emilly Ferrarig.&.Morgana Galadriel's performances were magnificent and doing very well for their debut scene. and showed chemistry and passion throughout the scene. Both of them are very beautiful TGirls and have super cool matching tattoos on their thighs. Thanks for the superb update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models. Looking forward to seeing more of Emilly Ferrarig.&. Morgana Galadriel in TS on TS Action. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-21-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16794)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomers and real life couple Emilly Ferrarig and Morgana Galadriel was Naughty and Intense and a Great Pairing. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other's perky tits and Girlcocks. and greek kissing. with Emilly commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating her girlfriend Morgana in various positions balls deep. and also loved the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust. and turning up the intensity in each position that she topped her in. and shooting her nectar in her girlfriend'ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Emilly Ferrarig.&.Morgana Galadriel's performances were magnificent and doing very well for their debut scene. and showed chemistry and passion throughout the scene. Both of them are very beautiful TGirls and have super cool matching tattoos on their thighs. Thanks for the superb update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models. Looking forward to seeing more of Emilly Ferrarig.&. Morgana Galadriel in TS on TS Action. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I want UNEXPECTED scenes here, pairings totally crazy ll surprise u all

Its great have ts as Carla Novaes , Rosy Pinheiro and others but i need get new talents and , in my opinion , those 2 are amazing

knightrider82 08-21-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16795)
I want UNEXPECTED scenes here, pairings totally crazy ll surprise u all

Its great have ts as Carla Novaes , Rosy Pinheiro and others but i need get new talents and , in my opinion , those 2 are amazing

That is great to hear that you want unexpected scenes.&.pairings on here to surprise us all. and this week's TS on TS Update fits into that category because it was unexpected and surprised your subscribers. and turned out to be a positively smashing scene.and completely agree that it is great to have Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls such as Carla Novaes, Rosy Pinheiro and others and understand that you need to get new talents. once again agree that Carla Novaes and Rosy Pinheiro are amazing. Thanks again for the Superb Update and taking the time to respond. I really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)