Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bad Update 03/12/2013 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1393)

brunobre 03-12-2013 11:07 PM

Bad Update 03/12/2013

Damazo our Master,

You know I always congratulations you about the updates and models, but today I must criticize the update of 03/12/2013.

I'm member of this Site since its beggins. I have never seen to bad update. Ugly models all together. Sorry Master, but I think We can help you to keep this site the better shemale site ever and forever!

Thank You Master!

lordworm 03-13-2013 02:29 AM

I agree with this, todays models were all very terrible. I hope they aren't the ones taking part in this months tg/tg scenes.

You should have brought Evelyn Rangel back.

Louie Damazo 03-13-2013 05:59 PM

I think already told it before but is always good remember. I get so many types of requests some i just cant do because ll not please ina general way. Exemples: post ops, mature ts, nasty in worst sense of the word. Somke times i see no prob in get 1 set for those people see i care about them but u all know it is very very rare. I got what ? 2 post ops, 1 or 2 mature in more than a thousand models.

This post is perfect for i make things clear. No, i ll not change the style of this site but some times i ll do things u dont expect and may be dont like because i need see other peopleīs requests. Dont worry, what u guys like ll still be here. In this right moment i m doing the 3some with only shemales as u always ask. I try put Bruna Castro and Bruna Butterfly together but for my bad luck they have some prob one each other. Normally this things happen because 1 tranny just ripp off boyfriend from the other but fact is, i m now doing one of requests from this board. This update i did for , lets say, some other kind of tastes

Thanks for understanding

L D

lordworm 03-13-2013 11:04 PM

Dude, I totally understand. I'm not surprised you get requests from other places outside the forums, given that the site is very popular yet only a couple of people post here. Of course, I just hope that we can get a higher level of standards for the hardcore tg/tg scenes, something so unique and rare has to be fine tuned to perfection, and I know we can do it.

Unless these rare requests also want their types of models in the tg/tg stuff, then I see no problem in satisfying other customers with solos. Of course, I'm sure they request certain tg/tg scenes too, we just have to endure those lol.

Also, unfortunate about Bruna C and Bruna B, but there are other great models we can name for the 3some out there. Maybe you want to talk about who is available and we can vote?

Louie Damazo 03-14-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7512)
Dude, I totally understand. I'm not surprised you get requests from other places outside the forums, given that the site is very popular yet only a couple of people post here. Of course, I just hope that we can get a higher level of standards for the hardcore tg/tg scenes, something so unique and rare has to be fine tuned to perfection, and I know we can do it.

Unless these rare requests also want their types of models in the tg/tg stuff, then I see no problem in satisfying other customers with solos. Of course, I'm sure they request certain tg/tg scenes too, we just have to endure those lol.

Also, unfortunate about Bruna C and Bruna B, but there are other great models we can name for the 3some out there. Maybe you want to talk about who is available and we can vote?

Dont tell me about it, i m so frustrated. Shits like this happen since FOREVER (a ts that heat other ts for some stupid reason) but FUCK , my 3some should have 2 Brunas as u sugested

Well, i ll keep the surprise about what is coming ;)

lordworm 03-14-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 7513)
Dont tell me about it, i m so frustrated. Shits like this happen since FOREVER (a ts that heat other ts for some stupid reason) but FUCK , my 3some should have 2 Brunas as u sugested

Well, i ll keep the surprise about what is coming ;)

Hah, would be nice but either one of them in it would be hot.

adfan 03-14-2013 05:01 AM

damazo seriously dude why? thats all I ask why? suzy santoro? bruna dellavega? what the purpose ?

Louie Damazo 03-14-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 7521)
damazo seriously dude why? thats all I ask why? suzy santoro? bruna dellavega? what the purpose ?

?

I think i gave u all an explanation in exact this post.

Again - few times i ll do diferent style models here, very few but i ll.

Again - I ll always keep style of the models u guys like 99,88% of the updates

Again - I see some dont like that but i have others that i imagine ll be intimitated in post here asking nasty models.

Again - I did post ops but 2 only. I did mature but no more than 3 i imagine. Have people like it and some times (rarelly) i ll try give some atention them.

In time, u guys may be think i m sad with a post like this but u cant be wronger. I was expecting some complains and now that i got i see that we are in right way all this time. Itīs important for me give a north for what i produce and things like this make all cristal clear.

Thanks

L

adfan 03-15-2013 12:29 AM

damazo that update reminded me of this tv intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU73vWzWW1s

Louie Damazo 03-15-2013 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 7524)
damazo that update reminded me of this tv intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU73vWzWW1s

I ll check it very soon

I m glad u guys manifest here even is for critics, it shows our relationship is strong and true. I hope get some amazing news soon, i m working in bring back one of the BEST SHEMALES EVER but i ll ONLY give a tip as soon i get her