Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Poor Camera Work (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1454)

theyiddo 06-06-2013 10:42 AM

Poor Camera Work

I have been a member of Brazilian Transsexuals twice and I am into a week of my 2nd visit, the site is good with some really gorgeous and sexy shemales but it is let down by some very average to poor camera work, in my experience most camera people have not got a clue in how to film a model, they lack direction. Common mistakes made by the camera, One, too much movement leading up to the Cum shot, Two, filming with a light background so the viewer cant see the Cum shot. Three, not getting the Cum shot and the models face at the same time,and missing the start of a Cum shot, and Four, strange angle shots of the model while poses, she is the star not you Mr camera man, your job is to make the movie in the easiest way, forget the artistic crap and just film, no shakes, no poor lighting and background, the viewer will make the film in their own mind. PS I used to direct years ago, many sites go without a director to cut costs.

ken 06-06-2013 12:02 PM

I agree most of your point, indeed their camera work really poor and no offense it really unprofessional just like a newbie. A member here ast123 also pointed the zoom issue which too close. FYI, not just this site having these issues but their other site camera work also poor. Low costs and high profit production...hmm.......

Louie Damazo 06-06-2013 12:08 PM

Ok, i pay atention in your requests

I m back doing some shoots for try get different approach and make more people happy. All models from Rio i m shooting now trying get other style for see if u ll like.

In time, i ll gert all those critics and try change it with camera man guy in Sao Paulo . If nothing changes, he ll be changed

Louie Damazo 06-06-2013 12:22 PM

I m copying those points now for the guy , i think it is more for solos, right?! I see many great angles for hardcores and look very well to me

Please let me know if u guys want more gonzo style, i like it but i wanna get some general feedback . I m ready for make changes but wanna more guys writing what expect for i have a better vision of how need do this change. Please help me define a style u guys wanna i do in video for make all happy.

ast123 06-18-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken (Post 7847)
I agree most of your point, indeed their camera work really poor and no offense it really unprofessional just like a newbie. A member here ast123 also pointed the zoom issue which too close. FYI, not just this site having these issues but their other site camera work also poor. Low costs and high profit production...hmm.......

yeah i was saying on some of the hands on knees ass shaking parts sometimes the camera is always SUPER close so you can't even see the girl anymore you see like one half of an ass cheek lol its like the cameraman trying to shove the camera up their asshole haha thats ok every know and then but think of it like a strip club...you want to see the full body of the woman too while shes dancing. you want to see the legs, high heels, all that which is sexy, not just staring right up their asshole the whole time...just my 2 cents

Louie Damazo 06-18-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 7896)
yeah i was saying on some of the hands on knees ass shaking parts sometimes the camera is always SUPER close so you can't even see the girl anymore you see like one half of an ass cheek lol its like the cameraman trying to shove the camera up their asshole haha thats ok every know and then but think of it like a strip club...you want to see the full body of the woman too while shes dancing. you want to see the legs, high heels, all that which is sexy, not just staring right up their asshole the whole time...just my 2 cents

Test new guy doing video camera sounds be best idea for now. As soon i have first stuff from new camera guy lets try mold him for make more people happy

Louie Damazo 06-22-2013 01:05 AM

In this right moment we re testing new camera guy, lets see if u guys like him

Louie Damazo 07-06-2013 02:49 PM

Assisting requests we have new video camera guy working with us, u can see

Juliana Soares was shoot in Rio and i did camera, last Bruna Butterfly hardcoree was shoot for new camera. I really hope u guys enjoy the change.

In time, expect see so many more Rio de Janeiro models (what certainly u ll NOT see in other sites) for gert unknow new babes and bring back some hot stars

adfan 07-07-2013 07:01 AM

damazo, I have been filming music shows all the time since 2000, when i visit sao paulo give me a chance to film something with you on the side. not worried about pay it would just be a great memory for the 7 yrs I have been following the brazil t girl scene.

Louie Damazo 07-07-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 7973)
damazo, I have been filming music shows all the time since 2000, when i visit sao paulo give me a chance to film something with you on the side. not worried about pay it would just be a great memory for the 7 yrs I have been following the brazil t girl scene.

I see no prob, mate