Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New TS on TS Scene # 3 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1810)

knightrider82 06-25-2014 06:05 PM

New TS on TS Scene # 3

The New TS on TS Scene on Brazilian-Transsexuals.Com starring:The Beautiful Bruna Butterfly and the Sexy Shellya Wandergelt was Freaking Awesome,Really loved the way Bruna commanded the action for whole scene,They both are very gorgeous,Thanks for the great scene Louie,Looking forward to next week's TS on TS Update :D

lordworm 06-25-2014 08:07 PM

I'm always looking forward to the next ts on ts update. Maybe we can see one of the 2 new hung girls getting topped. Gabriella Ferarri or Roberta Cortes, both Sao Paulo girls.

knightrider82 06-25-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 9501)
I'm always looking forward to the next ts on ts update. Maybe we can see one of the 2 new hung girls getting topped. Gabriella Ferarri or Roberta Cortes, both Sao Paulo girls.

Same here,Would definitely like too see one of the 2 New Hung Girls getting topped,Gabriella Ferrari getting topped by another TS would be a very cool scene,Very beautiful Sao Paulo Girls :D

legault 06-26-2014 07:37 AM

that would be hit i look to next ts on ts scene too

scotty13 06-27-2014 07:01 AM

Great eye candy

First I'd like to say Bruna and Sheila are 2 of the hottest TS to work together in a scene. I might be being too critical but I thought this scene was average at best. I know she was bottoming but Sheila never got very hard or into the scene to me and maybe that's why she never really came at the end. Would love to see her top if she does another scene or maybe she just works better with guys. Bruna was spectacular as usual but just a solo orgasm at the end which I hate but I realize that is how these scenes end half the time. I would also love to see more french kissing in future scenes, they barely kiss in this scene and it's always a quick peck on the lips.

Louie Damazo 06-27-2014 10:42 AM

I like french kissing idea for sure. Remember guys, ts on ts in really hard and this is my tuffest work for this site thatīs why u dont see lots of ts on ts in other sites. I burn my ass to get it and i have consciencie is impossible get awesome sets all the time but i really think we re keeping a really great level here.

About other request done: U guys can wait some good surprises about GABRIELA FERRARI

legault 06-27-2014 04:00 PM

nice gabriella ferrari cant wait

LD did you ever try out those ass cumshots?

knightrider82 06-27-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 9505)
I like french kissing idea for sure. Remember guys, ts on ts in really hard and this is my tuffest work for this site thatīs why u dont see lots of ts on ts in other sites. I burn my ass to get it and i have consciencie is impossible get awesome sets all the time but i really think we re keeping a really great level here.

About other request done: U guys can wait some good surprises about GABRIELA FERRARI

That sounds awesome,Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Gabriella Ferrari :)

lordworm 06-27-2014 05:56 PM

Yeah, Louie, what did happen to those ass cumshots? The solo cumshots are just...sigh getting so old dude.

Louie Damazo 06-27-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 9508)
Yeah, Louie, what did happen to those ass cumshots? The solo cumshots are just...sigh getting so old dude.

Ok, i ll admit - Just FORGOT it, my fault

Next sets ll work on it

Sorry felas