Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   todays updae (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1617)

lordworm 11-19-2013 03:17 PM

todays updae

Yay more tg on tg. That new girl Bia topped has a huge cock, Louie.

Most noteworthy though was Bruna Butterfly, solo, hardcore, whatever she does it's amazing. She looked super sexy in this one.

Thanks!

Louie Damazo 11-20-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8415)
Yay more tg on tg. That new girl Bia topped has a huge cock, Louie.

Most noteworthy though was Bruna Butterfly, solo, hardcore, whatever she does it's amazing. She looked super sexy in this one.

Thanks!

Do some changes some times in updates is not bad idea. I m with so many new models that just need get 1 single update for try introduce them all. AS i told i have no intention change the mix

Louie Damazo 11-30-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8419)
Do some changes some times in updates is not bad idea. I m with so many new models that just need get 1 single update for try introduce them all. AS i told i have no intention change the mix

As i promess we are having 4 weeks with ts on ts after those only solos updates then i m keeping the mix u enjoy

lordworm 11-30-2013 02:50 PM

Thanks Louie, and again I will say that I have noticed so much improvement in your products since I started here. And it's all thanks to you listening to fan feedback, I wish there were more producers like you.

Louie Damazo 12-02-2013 09:33 AM

Listenning u guys always is my target. I know i fail some times, no one is perfect but i m pretty sure u guys see the importance i give to your feedbacks . In some cases i just did exact what u guys ask here, some times i get things really close but fact is, i m always walking in direction please u more

lordworm 12-02-2013 02:39 PM

Hey Louie, I have a question regarding the preview you posted on hungangels.com about Johanny Wilker & Sheyla Wandergirlt. First of all, looks like a great scene and I can't wait to see it, Sheyla is fantastic. So my question is, Sheyla is from Rio, does this mean that we will possibly be seeing more tg/tg hardcores with Rio girls in the future? Because I would love to see Natany Gomes in tg/tg.

Louie Damazo 12-03-2013 02:47 PM

No

It means she is in a category i call gipsy ts, trannies that travel a lot in Brasil and, for our lucky, was in Sao Paulo for do this hardcore

lordworm 12-03-2013 10:12 PM

Ok, well plenty of hot girls in SP for tg/tg anyway.

adfan 12-04-2013 01:13 AM

damazo can we see a nathany gomes, fernanda cristine and guy threesome? 2 trannies dont have to fuck each other if they dont want to.

Louie Damazo 12-04-2013 09:41 AM

Possible is but hard. I dont know if they ll like make with other TS even with a guy in the action.