Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Luana Aquylla (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2680)

travans 05-18-2018 12:12 AM

Luana Aquylla

Luana Aquylla is very beautiful and another great find by you Louie. Is she going to do some TS on TS? I'd love to see her and good flex partner we haven't seen in a TS on TS in little while e.g. Samantha Pugliese, Lara Machado or Victoria Carvalho. Look forward to seeing more of her for sure!

knightrider82 05-18-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 16418)
Luana Aquylla is very beautiful and another great find by you Louie. Is she going to do some TS on TS? I'd love to see her and good flex partner we haven't seen in a TS on TS in little while e.g. Samantha Pugliese, Lara Machado or Victoria Carvalho. Look forward to seeing more of her for sure!

Completely agree. Luana Aquylla is a very beautiful TGirl and another great find by our friend Louie. and would also like to see her in a TS on TS Flex Scene with either Victoria Carvalho or Samantha Pugliese.

Louie Damazo 05-18-2018 12:41 PM

Well, i can arrange it yes

I have many new faces coming in next weeks too

knightrider82 05-18-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16420)
Well, i can arrange it yes

I have many new faces coming in next weeks too

That is very cool to hear that you can arrange it. and have many new faces coming in the few weeks. and will be looking forward to seeing these new models. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

Louie Damazo 05-19-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16421)
That is very cool to hear that you can arrange it. and have many new faces coming in the few weeks. and will be looking to seeing these new models. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

I did several new shoots with great new faces.

In time , fiest brazilian VR scenes ll be avaliable in groobyvr.com VERY SOON

knightrider82 05-19-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16426)
I did several new shoots with great new faces.

In time , fiest brazilian VR scenes ll be avaliable in groobyvr.com VERY SOON

Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the new shoots featuring new faces. and to the first Brazilian VR Scenes that will be available soon @ GroobyVR.com

Louie Damazo 05-20-2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16428)
Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the new shoots featuring new faces. and to the first Brazilian VR Scenes that will be available soon @ GroobyVR.com

I m editing all and uploading, soon it ll be avaliable

knightrider82 05-20-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16429)
I m editing all and uploading, soon it ll be avaliable

That's great to hear :)