Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   erica shneider, marcis and yago scene (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1554)

adfan 09-19-2013 06:35 PM

erica shneider, marcis and yago scene

damazo I thought that was pretty funny marcus acting like he was hurt and yago lifting him up, denzel washington better watch out for his job with great actors like them.

Louie Damazo 09-19-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 8189)
damazo I thought that was pretty funny marcus acting like he was hurt and yago lifting him up, denzel washington better watch out for his job with great actors like them.

NICE, after some time we need create somke funny things make all run good. As in many other places we havent many actors then we need try reinvent what we have

lordworm 09-19-2013 11:50 PM

Lol that part was so funny

I just saw Yago sucking dick on transexbareback.com it must be a dark time for Yago lol

adfan 09-20-2013 03:09 PM

^^^^ holy moly your right yago sucking cock again, its very obvious off camera yago always sucks cocks and takes it in the ass. thats his business

ken 09-20-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8191)
Lol that part was so funny

I just saw Yago sucking dick on transexbareback.com it must be a dark time for Yago lol

You know what, i was surprised when i saw this fella suck cock, that transexbareback is his second time do it. There's something interesting is yago never or seldom lick butt hole for BT and SFH but he did it for other producer, i was like wth why he never do it in BT and SFH, don't you think this fella will suck cock in BT and SFH upcoming hardcore scene? Lol.

It seems only left ED not yet suck cock, maybe he did but i never see it.

P.S
I just found out almost all actor in here are gay, saw them appear on gay sites, lol. Even that Marcus, duhhhhhh......Guess we should get ED back.

lordworm 09-20-2013 05:11 PM

Lol that's pretty funny. I have no interest in watching Yago suck dick buut that's his business, I don't care if he does.

I wonder how he felt about that though? Lol

adfan 09-20-2013 08:00 PM

i remember the domincan male star from evasive angles was eating out some brazilian girls pussy and she had a huge clit and was saying I gonto suck your dick, kept saying it shit was funny as hell.

ken 09-20-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8196)
Lol that's pretty funny. I have no interest in watching Yago suck dick buut that's his business, I don't care if he does.

I wonder how he felt about that though? Lol

Guess he'll say "damn, i should do this long time ago, missed so much good stick". lmao.

I think next time he going put it in his butt hole, lol.

lordworm 09-20-2013 08:36 PM

I wouldn't doubt it, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he already has. There's a scene somewhere out there where he has a foursome with him, Evelyn Rangel, a gg, and some dude. For most of the scene he was fucking the dude... how could you ignore Evelyn's tight little hole?

ken 09-20-2013 08:45 PM

Lol, it's clearly that he is a gay dude. I wonder why he never do it in this erica shneider scene, maybe he want it but just Louie not allowed, rofl.