Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

legault 02-10-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19016)
I m looking for someone that can do great bottom and no condon of course

How about Anna Kelly tops Alice Marquess or Hanna Rios? Or she bangs Kelly Portella or Juliana Leal

Louie Damazo 02-10-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EuropeanWater (Post 19020)
I know rosy pinheiro relationship with grooby is very bad. That is a definite no 😟. Valentina lives in italy( i think). Thats all i know 😁

Dude, she just pirate all stuff she did for all big sites as trans500 and Grooby. We cant allow it

Valentina lives in Italy but she agree shoot for us always she be here, so nice ts

Louie Damazo 02-10-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 19018)
What do you think of these people to pair up with Anna kelly ?

These I’ve seen in scenes that are bareback

Melissa Azuaga
Bianca Reis
Valentina monstercock
Kelly portella
Adrielly bronze
Lohara lohmark
Rosy pinheiro

Melissa Azuaga - I m inviting her in last 3 months but she never can go sao paulo. I think she is in school

Bianca Reis - In Italy for months

Valentina monstercock - Lives in Italy

Kelly portella - Every month is shooting for us

Adrielly bronze - ll shoot this month

Lohara lohmark - shoot last month

Rosy pinheiro - Rip off Grooby stuff to use in Xvids and other sites. We cant allow it

Mike1234 02-10-2020 04:00 PM

Ahh okay

Anybody you get in mind yet?

Louie Damazo 02-10-2020 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 19024)
Ahh okay

Anybody you get in mind yet?

Man

Between December and march is a nightmare for me because mant ts travel back their original cities. As soon have something ll let u know

KnightHawk 02-10-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19021)
How about Anna Kelly tops Alice Marquess or Hanna Rios? Or she bangs Kelly Portella or Juliana Leal

I would also love to see Anna Kelly Close penetrating Juliana Leal in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. with Juliana cumming while getting fucked and Anna shooting her nectar in Juliana's ass.

Louie Damazo 02-11-2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19026)
I would also love to see Anna Kelly Close penetrating Juliana Leal in a Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. with Juliana cumming while getting fucked and Anna shooting her nectar in Juliana's ass.

It is totally possible but i ll ask u few months befire do it. Next Anna Kelly set cant be with Ju because she is not avaliable. Until finish fucking carnival (end of febr) Brasil just dont stop and ts normally travel this period

KnightHawk 02-11-2020 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19027)
It is totally possible but i ll ask u few months befire do it. Next Anna Kelly set cant be with Ju because she is not avaliable. Until finish fucking carnival (end of febr) Brasil just dont stop and ts normally travel this period

I completely understand that Anna Kelly's next set can't be with Juliana Leal,because she isn't available. and until carnival finishes at the end of February. and TGirls normally travel during this period.

lordworm 02-11-2020 04:31 AM

I would also like to see Anna Kelly banging Alice Marques, that's another hot scene.

Louie Damazo 02-11-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19029)
I would also like to see Anna Kelly banging Alice Marques, that's another hot scene.

This i think cant do and explain why

Alice insist in top with other ts but accept do bottom for NOT BIG COCKS. When i did 3some with YAsmin and Marcela Herrera she was mad to do bottom with Yasmin