Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TS on Guy Update #5 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1843)

knightrider82 08-04-2014 12:15 AM

TS on Guy Update #5

The New TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.Com Starring:Milena Bysmarck and Vinny was Alright,,Could of been better,A little disappointed that Milena didn't topped Vinny hard,Thanks for the good scene Great and Talented Louie Damazo,Btw,Just asking is next week's TS on Guy Update:Veronica Bolina topping Kamper?,Any update on Veronica Bolina doing another TS?.

lordworm 08-04-2014 06:57 AM

Would love to see Bolina doing another TS. I cannot wait for that to happen.

Louie Damazo 08-04-2014 12:53 PM

Bolina ll be doing with ts soon and her set with Kampfer ll be avaliable in next SFH Update

knightrider82 08-04-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 9798)
Bolina ll be doing with ts soon and her set with Kampfer ll be avaliable in next SFH Update

Sounds great,Louie,Can't wait to see Veronica Bolina topping another TS,And to her set with Kamper in next week's SFH Update,Thanks for introducing us to her,She's very beautiful :D

knightrider82 08-04-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 9797)
Would love to see Bolina doing another TS. I cannot wait for that to happen.

Same here,Love the way,Veronica Bolina tops :)

lordworm 08-04-2014 05:22 PM

Louie, Bia and Milena came back in SFH. Are you planning a TS on TS with them?

legault 08-04-2014 10:55 PM

i wanna see bastos getting fucked by a black ts

lordworm 08-06-2014 05:14 PM

Meh, another scene with Bia topping a TS.

Getting old...

Louie Damazo 08-06-2014 07:58 PM

Try change it but some ts just dont like do some kind of things like be bottom with other trannies. Mylena Bysmark ONLY accept topping, she did one scene bottom long time ago for SFH and no other anymore. My guys fail in cum shot in butt but in next sets it ll be something i ll insist

Thatīs what u guys dont understand. Some girls do everything but some just have restrictions. Thatīs why i ll be giving more work for ts that aloow us work everything as Mariana de Castro. She is in my list for more THIS month already

lordworm 08-06-2014 08:38 PM

Yeah, it's alright. I don't really care if Mylena tops or bottoms, weird that Bia didn't want to bottom as she used to bottom a lot.

Mariana De Castro is amazing, can't wait to see more TS on TS from her. That scene she did with Butterfly is like the best thing since sliced bread.

And yes, I can't wait to see cumshots on butt. I really hope it happens because in the old scenes from long time ago there were plenty of cumshots like this. Off the top of my head the scene with Isabelly Killer and Tayssa, Isabelly Killer again with Rayanne Lemosy, and I'm sure there were plenty of Domy scenes with it, like her scene with Sasha Hevyn (freaking classic).