Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mikaelle Felipa Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2171)

knightrider82 09-19-2015 06:17 AM

Mikaelle Felipa Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer:Felipa Lins was Freaking Awesome,Felipa is a Very Beautiful TGirl that has a Pretty Face,Nice Perky Tits and a Big TGirlCock that she knows how to use Extremely Well,I really liked how she was in control through out the scene,By making her Male Partner her bitch and Topping him in Various Positions,And how she turned up the intensity towards the end,And ejaculated her load in his mouth as well,Her Performance for her first Hardcore Scene was Magnificent,Thanks for the Great Scene Louie,Looking forward to seeing more of Felipa Lins as a Top.

legault 09-19-2015 11:15 AM

this girl is gorgeous, we have to see ts on ts bottom or flex too

Rikki 09-20-2015 12:01 AM

She's young and beautiful and more importantly, dominant and knows how to fuck. Thanks Louie for this great addition. I'd love to see more of her as a top.

knightrider82 09-20-2015 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 12350)
this girl is gorgeous, we have to see ts on ts bottom or flex too

Agree,Felipa Lins is Gorgeous.

knightrider82 09-20-2015 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki (Post 12357)
She's young and beautiful and more importantly, dominant and knows how to fuck. Thanks Louie for this great addition. I'd love to see more of her as a top.

Completely agree,Felipa is Beautiful,Dominant and knows how to Fuck :)

lordworm 09-20-2015 05:02 AM

She's too hot to only top. She's kinda like Fernanda Cristine, where you wanna see her do both sometimes too. By the way that would also be a great combo, Fernanda and Mikaelle, no matter who tops.

I just think we should see her bottom at least once before we judge.

knightrider82 09-20-2015 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 12361)
She's too hot to only top. She's kinda like Fernanda Cristine, where you wanna see her do both sometimes too. By the way that would also be a great combo, Fernanda and Mikaelle, no matter who tops.

I just think we should see her bottom at least once before we judge.

I Completely agree Mikaelle is Hot and that she is similar is too Fernanda Cristine,I also agree that Mikaelle Felipa and Fernanda Cristine would be a Great Combination for a Future TS on TS Flex Scene.

Louie Damazo 09-20-2015 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12362)
I Completely agree Mikaelle is Hot and that she is similar is too Fernanda Cristine,I also agree that Mikaelle Felipa and Fernanda Cristine would be a Great Combination for a Future TS on TS Flex Scene.

I agree she is just AWESOME. I see she is your type then lets have more with her soon

knightrider82 09-20-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12363)
I agree she is just AWESOME. I see she is your type then lets have more with her soon

Agree Felipa Lins is one of my New Favorites,She is Very Beautiful and Knows how to Top,Wicked Cool Louie,I would like to see more of her.

lordworm 09-20-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12363)

Does she do ts on ts?