Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just a Reminder (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=658)

ast123 07-27-2011 01:17 PM

Just a Reminder

Hey guys, once again I wanted to remind you that when you have a girl who can do the creu dance please have her do it for at least 4-5 seconds. In the watch the Bianca Petrovick video and you will see she puts her hands in knee and starts to creu dance but only for like half of 1 second then stops. Such a big round perfect ass and only hot half a second of it :(

If you guys notice a girl can creu dance please take full advantage of it because not many can. If they start doing it for just a second and then stop can you please ask them to do it just a few seconds longer that's all

You Guys have been doing a great job with the other vids like emilly weikert and Camilly Zanine those were really good but just wanted to give a reminder on this thanks guys don't worry I'm not upset or anything just pointing this out....

Louie Damazo 07-27-2011 01:51 PM

Dude

When i saw that solo i just remember it, that was my fault. I see no prob in posts like thisthat remember me about those things that some times i really forget. I ll be working in remember camera guy do always it, if look strange i just ll not use

Thanks matte

worthy 07-29-2011 05:50 PM

damazo is there any chance you can have the models do the running man dance too?

Louie Damazo 07-29-2011 07:21 PM

Hummm

What is this?

lordworm 07-29-2011 09:28 PM

lol don't even ask

onlinelust 07-29-2011 10:01 PM

I'm pretty sure that's a joke. LOL. Creu dance is hot though.

ast123 07-30-2011 04:57 PM

Ah, my biggest fan worthy, always guaranteed to show up in my threads. He's like my lackey. I know his jokes are pretty corny but go easy on him guys, he means well and is just looking for a lil attention. Bravo worthy, always providing us with comedic relief, for this I applaud you :)

worthy 07-31-2011 12:24 AM

show up? there is what 10 posters total on here and on you think you can post without going un-noticed on a open forum. you dont own this board so its not YOUR thread.

ast123 07-31-2011 12:46 PM

awwwww, look guys he's getting a little angry how cute! :) Good thing i brougt an extra pair of diapers for him cuz things can get a little messy when he gets upset if you know what I mean :) Don't be angwy we wuv u little worthy <3

worthy 08-01-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 3617)
awwwww, look guys he's getting a little angry how cute! :) Good thing i brougt an extra pair of diapers for him cuz things can get a little messy when he gets upset if you know what I mean :) Don't be angwy we wuv u little worthy <3

\

calm the fuck down ast maybe you should dance a few songs of that lousy shitty ass baile da garbage funk to release some steam.