View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rembradt View Post
Cristine Transex/Cris Medeiros is my favorite (best) of all time...
Well, you can no longer get the best of all time, IMO. Camila de Castro was AMAZING. The thing is that after too long of being inactive, it is hard to bring up a girl as top in these things. Lana Freire and Patricia Araujo would be on my list if I were adding girls that seemed completely inactive.

Then, there are the behavioral problems. I would have possibly added Juliana Souza (she has done some good work with some hot girls, even if Jessica Ketlen said she was a thief and said she would kill her if she saw her in the streets afterwards). Horrible behavior, but a capable performer (makes you wonder if one of the more muscular girls could dominate her in a scene in a way that almost looks punishing, obviously it would just be performance, though). Then, there is the case of the Marinho sisters. I hear that they even meet their clients with people in the next room listening and beg customers to cum, because sex hurts. That is a nightmare for a director who will need footage, but they do look amazing.