View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ast123 View Post
Okay, the last update had great girls with great bodies. However i feel Khan is getting a little off track from what he did last week with Lana Ferreira.....i will list the main important things we are asking for...please let Khan know the sexiest type of ass shaking that we are asking for involves ALL these 3 things:

1. Naked or at least having dick showing

2. STANDING UP (not on bed)

3. Hands on knees mostly (like danca do creu we mentioned) occasionally on wall too is okay

Khan did it perfect in last week video with Lana but I also notice he sometimes does ass shaking on the bed this is NOT what i was asking for but on the good side the girls have been great its not necessarily bad to have ass shaking on bed just not what im asking for...........everything else is good and i love it just that one minor thing of having them stand and naked not being on bed. Viviany Aguilera video was good except she wasnt shaking it while naked everything else was good..

No bad feelings just wanted to give an honest opinion and constructive criticism!
constructive criticism is EXACT what i expect from u guys, he ll be reading here soon