View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomers and real life couple Emilly Ferrarig and Morgana Galadriel was Naughty and Intense and a Great Pairing. I loved the way the scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other's perky tits and Girlcocks. and greek kissing. with Emilly commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating her girlfriend Morgana in various positions balls deep. and also loved the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust. and turning up the intensity in each position that she topped her in. and shooting her nectar in her girlfriend'ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Emilly Ferrarig.&.Morgana Galadriel's performances were magnificent and doing very well for their debut scene. and showed chemistry and passion throughout the scene. Both of them are very beautiful TGirls and have super cool matching tattoos on their thighs. Thanks for the superb update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models. Looking forward to seeing more of Emilly Ferrarig.&. Morgana Galadriel in TS on TS Action. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend.
I want UNEXPECTED scenes here, pairings totally crazy ll surprise u all

Its great have ts as Carla Novaes , Rosy Pinheiro and others but i need get new talents and , in my opinion , those 2 are amazing