View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 05:48 PM

It's not about new girls, we like seeing regular faces around too, we all love Geovanna, Isabelly, Carla, ect.

New girls are fine. What I am referring to is seeing a girl always top or always bottom is kinda boring. Flex scenes are nice, but sometimes it becomes too predictable. I think a good mix of all is the best. It's like politics lol.

Even in some of the flex scenes you do you can still tell when a girl is top more than bottom. For example, the last scene with Sheron Fox and Valquira, you can tell that Valquira was top, she did 80% of the fucking lol. That's cool, now if we see her again and she does the same thing.....well....it would be pretty boring. Unless of course her partner would be someone who has been topping a lot, say Laviny or Rafaely.

Another example of a flex scene that did this was Rafaely and Cybelly. it was a great scene don't get me wrong, they are both hot and had good chemistry. But you could clearly tell that Rafaely was top, since she did around 80% of the fucking again. It was better that most, because for the last 5 min or so Cybelly started doing the fucking, which was extremely unexpected and thats why it was the hottest part of the scene to me.

That's what I'm trying to say, if a girl is versatile, use her in a versatile way. She may like topping more, but if she's fine with bottoming, throw us a curve ball. It's like the case with Carla Novaes, she obviously likes topping more with tgs, but she has been versatile and bottomed for the same scene. It would be a totally unexpectedly hot scene if we would see her bottoming for the whole scene. This is just an example, I'm not trying to tell you to bring Carla now to do this, would be hot whenever possible, but I'm not trying to tell you to do it now. Just making examples to try to show you what I'm talking about.

Remember, unexpected surprising sex is always the best.