Thread: Recent Scenes
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
OK lets talk about it

First , yes, Patricia ll be in SFH and her new clone LAvinia Magalhaes .

I got fony negative feedbacks and your post prove it. Love and respect a lot guys here but some times they act very badly. If i dont follow exact what they want make VERY BAD comemts and i need say TOTALLY UNFAIR. I dont like coconuts in chocolates but i ll never make a post in a chocolate factory site telling CHOCOLATE WITH COCONUTS IS SHIT. I just post nothing because i doint like and i respect who like, just different tastes here.

If i do a scene diferently what they expect some times i get absurdly rude comemts ONLY because i develope that action in a way they dont want. I run BIGGER BRAZ WEBSITE IN PLANET then i need make GENERAL SUBSCRIBERS happy and this is what i do. I like a lot make real some requiests did here but u all are smart enough understand i cant do EXACT WHAT ASK ME HERE 110% of time.

I dont think have other site give so much atention subscribers but it doesnt give u riht be unfair in posts and this is my unique critic here. We have mature relationship here and when critics are correct i do my best change what is wrong but in some cases is just it - Approachs that some guys dont want. Again - when i m shooting i see best direction that scene can have and i just do that. I have GREAT TOPPING TS that some times are in bad days and i put bottom. Thats my mssion - extract best possible action of all scenes i create...and this still ll be my target here

Thanks

L D
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I sure as hell don't like TS on Guy scenes, but you never see me saying to completely get rid of them or commenting absolutely negative about them. I just don't comment or ask you to show a little bit more love to some Guy on TS or TS on TS, but that's because I understand you have a wide audience that you must attend to. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated.