View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 02:10 AM

Default TS on TS Scene Request.

i would love to see Rosy Pinheiro fully topping Juliana Oliveira in a TS on TS Scene. The scene begins with Rosy and Juliana french kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits. with rosy fucking juliana's tits and face fucks her as well. and she returns a favor by deepthroating renata's girlcock and afterwards she tells her to get on the bed and spread her ass cheeks. Rosy moves behind Juliana and teases her ass before entering it and starts off nice and slow for a few minutes. and speeds up abit and juliana tells rosy to fuck her harder and she happily obliges by slapping her ass and grabbing her hips and pounds her balls deep with her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and switches to the bulldogg position. and tells juliana to ride her girlcock in reverse cowgirl and strokes her girlcock and fondles her tits as well. and switches to the missionary position and kissing her and strokes juliana's girlcock til she has an orgasm. and rosy gives her facial to end the scene. and if {*Rosy Pinheiro*} is not available. then i would like to see either Bianca Reis,Yasmin Dornelles or Lara Rubia fully topping Juliana Oliveira for the entire scene. @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this request. and as always keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-09-2018 at 07:54 PM.