View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
U guys see that in last yeat i increase drastiquily the BAREBACKS assisting requests customers does here for years.

Well, i did it because i finally create a safe way do it with a routine that allows me make it work with no risk for our models. I ll not give details but works and thats why we re having a storm of NON CONDON shoots in last times

But why some times models that did BAREBACK appear doing with condon ? HAve few reasons but mainly is , time of tests. I demand models make tests in specific laboratories but they should do it no more than 15 days before the scene and some are laisy and loose dead line. If some model dont bring me all tests in time BUT i know is a girl that take care her health i allow do WITH CONDON. It happens rarelly but happens

LAst update u guys see Mariana Rios and Jeniffer Hills in action. Hills came for Sao Paulo 2 days before shooting and had no time do test then i accept do with condon. 4 days later she has all tests and did another scene this time BAREBACK (with a guy).

I represent GROOBY COMPANY in Btasil and my responsability is HUGE. I need follow all protocoles guys does in USA and keep my prodution working non stop. Its very TUFF but i think u guys are smart enough to understand it and see i m doing right thing for everyone

Thanks for understanding
I completely understand and you're welcome Louie my friend.