View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 07:40 PM

Default Melissa Azuaga-Maria Flavia 2 Stars Solo Update.

Phenomenal 2 Stars TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia. It is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a black and pink bra and panties combination ,garter belt,black stockings and beige platform sandals. and Maria back as well looking very sexy in white bra and panties,white stockings and white studded sandals. Melissa Azuaga is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star who has a beautiful face and smile,personality and style,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,sexy tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a huge girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in,and is one of my favorites. Maria Flavia is a beautiful and talented TGirl and star who has a gorgeous face and lovely smile,superhot and toned body,thighs and legs,sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. and i love how she command the action in scenes that she is in,and is one of my favorites as well. and i really liked how they were sucking each other's girlcocks in the side by side position. Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia's performances in the TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene that they did for Brazil TGirls XXX back on Friday October 2nd 2020 was impeccable and erotic. thanks for the Phenomenal 2 Stars Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.