View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathway888 View Post
Ola

Hi All!! I just recently joined Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. I love the ladies on the site. So now i'm a member of this forum. I have been to Thailand, Bangkok and Pattaya a couple of times and love it. Enjoy the bars and girlfriend experience(GFE) with the ladyboys.

So now I have 2 weeks vacation in May2013 was thinking of going back to Thailand, but since I have seen the brazilian tran ladies I think i want to check out Rio. So I have a few questions that I hope forum members can help me with:

1) are the brazilian trannies interested in a GFE or just payfor short time or over night?
2) what clubs,bars,resturants do the ladies go to to dance and have fun?
3) where are some nice hotels to stay in Roi, and do hotels allows the ladies to come in with me without any problems?
4) since I speak no portguese will that be a big problem communicating while in Rio?

Any help or referrals to other threads in this forum i would appreciate. Thanks in advance.
1) Sorry but what means GFE?
2)We have in Rio only 1 place only for ts , few wednesdays of month but u can find many in THE WEEK club in satudanights
3)Some hotels create probs but i dont know specific names. More expansive places create more probs
4) If u know some spanish or italian can help. Few t-chicks speaks english