Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-03-2019, 08:07 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,161
Default Lets talk about 2 STARS solos - Brazilian transsexuals

This year i ll implement it more and i explain why

Have models i just love to work and u guys love watch BUT i cant do more solos with, i just did too much as Adriana Rodrigues or Laisa Lins then idea is make some paring with models like this creating more interesting solos and giving u guys double dose of orgasms

We ll still be doing TS ON TS non stop here but also ll have more 2 stars solos - we have different approachs here and in both cases , are HOT and exciting

This week of updates prove exact what i want to do - TS ON TS /2 STARS SOLO / SOLOS WITH NEW GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH FEW RESHOTS . I think its an extremaly great stuff we are offering and it allows us bring back models we all love without over use thier images

Hope u guys like

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-03-2019, 09:13 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 808
Default

2 star sets always seem like a wasted opportunity to make the 2 girls do ts on ts instead

Its not like they cant pose like 2 stars before they bang, no penetration is boring especially since most of the time the models paired for 2 sets are a great pair to do ts on ts

My opinion
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-03-2019, 11:16 PM
KnightHawk KnightHawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: South Eastern United States.
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
This year i ll implement it more and i explain why

Have models i just love to work and u guys love watch BUT i cant do more solos with, i just did too much as Adriana Rodrigues or Laisa Lins then idea is make some paring with models like this creating more interesting solos and giving u guys double dose of orgasms

We ll still be doing TS ON TS non stop here but also ll have more 2 stars solos - we have different approachs here and in both cases , are HOT and exciting

This week of updates prove exact what i want to do - TS ON TS /2 STARS SOLO / SOLOS WITH NEW GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH FEW RESHOTS . I think its an extremaly great stuff we are offering and it allows us bring back models we all love without over use thier images

Hope u guys like

Cheers
I think that incorporating 2 TS Solos on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every once in a while keeps things interesting. and completely agree that having different approaches on the site and continuing to do TS on TS non stop is very interesting. and i also think that 2 Star Solos Updates are erotic and intriguing. and this week's 2 Star Solo Update was excellent. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 01-03-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I think that incorporating 2 TS Solos on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every once in a while keeps things interesting. and completely agree that having different approaches on the site and continuing to do TS on TS non stop is very interesting. and i also think that 2 Star Solos Updates are erotic and intriguing. and this week's 2 Star Solo Update was excellent. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.
Again

We ll have both. Girls that do 2 stars also does TS ON TS then its not waster but a bonus...in double dose
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2019, 08:08 AM
lordworm lordworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,739
Default

I don't like them, I would rather see the models bang each other.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I don't like them, I would rather see the models bang each other.
Again its a solo in double, ts that did several solos ll do it AND ts on ts. If i REMOVE TS ON TS should be a lost but i have both then...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.