Visit Brazilian Transsexuals! Visit Shemales From Hell!

Go Back   Brazil Shemale Forum > Main Category > Brazil Shemale Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-08-2019, 03:37 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I imagine her with Miss Dorneles
Sure but she isnt gonna just do 1 scene and leave right?

We can pair her with many ts she can top

Yasmim
Rosy
Juiana leal
Adriana rodrigues
Gean peron
Kaliny nomura


Then maybe she bottoms with patricia
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-08-2019, 04:15 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by legault View Post
Sure but she isnt gonna just do 1 scene and leave right?

We can pair her with many ts she can top

Yasmim
Rosy
Juiana leal
Adriana rodrigues
Gean peron
Kaliny nomura


Then maybe she bottoms with patricia
Hummmm some good ideas here but forget Nomura, she refuses do with GGs and TGs

Rosy only february Peron is in Italy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-08-2019, 06:10 PM
lordworm lordworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Hummmm some good ideas here but forget Nomura, she refuses do with GGs and TGs

Rosy only february Peron is in Italy
She can bang Rosy on February then

Those are some good ideas, seeing Ana bang Adriana, Juliana, along with Yasmin her first would be really hot.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
She can bang Rosy on February then

Those are some good ideas, seeing Ana bang Adriana, Juliana, along with Yasmin her first would be really hot.
Let me see what i can do, this is worst moment to shoot. Many ts travelling
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:47 PM
legault legault is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Let me see what i can do, this is worst moment to shoot. Many ts travelling
She can bang any hung wtg, we just want her to stick around and do scenes

If not now then later next month

She is perfect for it
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-11-2019, 06:40 AM
Absak Absak is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Hummmm some good ideas here but forget Nomura, she refuses do with GGs and TGs
But would she do threesomes where both TGs fuck the guy?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.