Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 01-29-2019, 10:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
Any update on Yasmin Dornelles fully topping a guy for the entire scene?.
Yasmin did TS ON TS bottom with Anny Kelly Close and febr ll do another TS ON GUY as well
Old 01-30-2019, 12:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: The scene begins with Yasmin Dornelles sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to lick her shoes and work his way up and suck her girlcock. and she face fucks and makes him gag on her girlcock and playfully slaps his face and talks dirty to him. and than tells him to bend over the bed and she starts off nice and slows and speeds it up abit and her male partner tells her to fuck him harder and she happily obliges and fucks him harder. and switches to the bulldogg position and continues to penetrate him and tells him to lay on his stomach and turns up the intensity and then switches to the missionary position and fucks him balls deep. and tells him to ride her girlcock like the maleslut that he is. and then shoots her nectar all over his face and in his mouth and has him lick off the remaining nectar from her girlcock to end the scene. {*Only Yasmin Dornelles gets her dick suck,Not the guy*}, {*Would like to hear your thoughts on this updated request*}
I m shooting now , mate but i ll read this message calmly exact in day i ll do this scene and try keep this sequence exact as u ask
Old 01-30-2019, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Okie dokie i understand. and excellent to hear that you will read this post exactly on the day you'll do this scene. and will try to keep the sequence exactly as i asked. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend
Yasmin ll do new hardcore banging a guy soon (Febr i hope) then i ll try follow your ideas on it
Old 01-30-2019, 06:11 PM

Hey Louie, any chance for a preview of that Ana/Yasmin scene? lol
Old 02-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: how's my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles coming along and will be on Brazil TGirls.XXX?.
No plans for now because she is not in sao Paulo city
Old 04-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: so Yasmin Dornelles did a Hardcore Scene with a Guy hey?. a very interesting development i must say. is she topping for the entire scene?. and is it as i described in an updated request that i posted over a week ago. and when it is going to be available for Brazil TGirls XXX?.
Flex scene, it was her request for me and i accept. Next she ll be in another 3some and also (why not?) only toppinga guy. I need more male talents here
Old 04-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Here we go again with another pathetic excuse about my request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles that i posted over 2 months ago. and a scene that you said you was going to do by trying to keep the sequence the way i asked. well that turned out to be another lie. and here are some of the excuses that you came up with over the last 2 months for not doing what you said you was going to do: not hard to do and i have the right guy to do it,let me see she is available, Yasmin did a TS on TS Bottom with Anna Kelly Close and in february will do another TS on Guy Scene as well,no plans for now because she is not in Sao Paulo,i need the right actor to do it and all of my bottom guys weren't available this month, and i am sure as hell not buying that fraudulent explaination about you accepting a request for a TS on Guy Flex Scene that she made or about you needing more male talent. and both requests that i have posted has been deleted. and just admit it already you don't want to shoot the scene because it is too long and complicated for you to read and follow. and i couldn't care less about her being in another All TS 3some Scene because it isn't my request. and don't insult my intelligence by saying why not by having her only topping a guy. because it's not going to make up for all the excuses that you have made over the last few months whenever i ask for a request. and i have also been noticing when other members post requests for scenes. you think it is a great idea and is willing to assist them because they are easy requests with little to no description. and you are also the same director that said the following: honestly talking i think that the best idea that you had is to follow customers requests. it makes all of your decisions easier and keeps your customers happy.and here is the reason why i do this: because i don't like when people tell other people what they want to hear. and then don't follow through on promises that they made.
I follow what site demands and not only what u want. I did many of your ideas , more than any other site but u re confunding things here what is very sad. I refuse have this kind of discussion again, all i needed say about it i did and several times
Old 04-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Administrator

I did several sets like that but u re assuming i need do what u want life time. I ll have YES guy on Ts here even if u re angry about it

I m sorry say but its a ridiculous discussion. What i see is doesnt matter how many times i do things u like , enough have few ones diferent of your will for u start a huge bad situation. I just cant keep this any more

I ll havea TS ON GUY next week (not this one) and some GUY ON TS after that, if u dont like it i m sorry. Others like it and , guess what, they have same right have her ideas assisted than u have
Old 04-08-2019, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I apologize for taking out my anger and frustration on you over a request that i made over 2 months ago. and for the way i reacted and offending you when i should of been more understanding towards you and other members and realize and accept the reality that you can't always do what i want. and that as a director that you have to assist other members with they requests rather i like them or not. and you're right this discussion that we keep having is ridiculous and stupid. and i am also very sorry for making idiotic and petty accusations againist you and feel very ashamed and embarrassed of myself for acting like a spoiled ass teenager who was grounded for a week . and instead of me continuing to say i respect and like you as a cyberfriend. i am going to prove it by deleting those childish comments and be more supportive of you and other members ideas. and stop arguing with you and making bad situations
I m sorry but i cant have this conversation any more. I give up
Old 04-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
@Louie Damazo: when will the All TS3some and the TS on Guy Scenes featuring Yasmin Dornelles going to be available for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and Brazil TGirls.XXX?.
What ? I had nothing like that for now. I PLAn do 3some with Adriana Rodrigues & Yasmin.

Yasmin ll havea flex scene soon