Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 07-04-2014, 12:59 AM

sounds good LD thanks for trying to get ferrari to bottom it must have looked hot to see her bent over waiting to get fucked

hopefully next ts on ts scene we can see Ferrari only bottom
Old 07-04-2014, 02:39 AM

she was willing to bottom is other tgirl who couldnt top
Old 07-04-2014, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
I try follow the model style but ev eventually ll force some change to please u as i did with Butterfly topping another ts. She is more bottom
Okay i understand,Thanks for trying,Sounds great Louie
Old 07-04-2014, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Ferrari was only topping but we try flex, other newbie couldnt top her but we really try.

Dont worry fellows, this is a tranny that i want have here many many times. Next time i ll set up her with other that can top
It's good that you tried Louie. That's one of the problems with shooting newbies with other newbies. Thanks though, I was just afraid we wont be seeing Ferrari for a long time.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:27 AM
Administrator

U guys know other websites then i know u understand many of them just COPY things we have balls to try. So many combinations we do are JERONIMO action for me. We imagine are possible but we cant know if really ll . They check what works with us and just copy - F A C T !!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 04:07 PM

Yeah I hear ya Louie.

Maybe you should put Ferrari with Veronica Bolina. With Bolina topping the whole time.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:22 PM

Quote:
U guys know other websites then i know u understand many of them just COPY things we have balls to try. So many combinations we do are JERONIMO action for me. We imagine are possible but we cant know if really ll . They check what works with us and just copy - F A C T !!!!
Yes we do know that Websites just Copy Things that you guys have the Balls to try,Which shows that You Guys are Originators at coming up with Great Ideas and that Other Sites are just Imitators that can't come up with their own SHIT and that they have too Copy Off somebody else's ideas just to try to get Members,It's really Pathetic,Agree,The many Combinations that y'all do are Freaking Awesome,And the things y'all imagine are possible,Yes they do Unfortunately.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Administrator

The prob when we just make something starting of 0 is that a nice idea in papper may be not so easy in real life. That´s why some times we just need work with what we can extract, not with all we really want
Old 07-04-2014, 04:30 PM

Yeah, we understand that.

Btw Louie, what was this about making Bolina webmistress? I assume that means she wants to work for you long term?
Old 07-04-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
The prob when we just make something starting of 0 is that a nice idea in papper may be not so easy in real life. That´s why some times we just need work with what we can extract, not with all we really want
Okie dokie we understand.