Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 09-19-2013, 06:35 PM

Default erica shneider, marcis and yago scene

damazo I thought that was pretty funny marcus acting like he was hurt and yago lifting him up, denzel washington better watch out for his job with great actors like them.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfan View Post
damazo I thought that was pretty funny marcus acting like he was hurt and yago lifting him up, denzel washington better watch out for his job with great actors like them.

NICE, after some time we need create somke funny things make all run good. As in many other places we havent many actors then we need try reinvent what we have
Old 09-19-2013, 11:50 PM

Lol that part was so funny

I just saw Yago sucking dick on transexbareback.com it must be a dark time for Yago lol

Last edited by lordworm; 09-20-2013 at 04:24 AM.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:09 PM

^^^^ holy moly your right yago sucking cock again, its very obvious off camera yago always sucks cocks and takes it in the ass. thats his business
Old 09-20-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Lol that part was so funny

I just saw Yago sucking dick on transexbareback.com it must be a dark time for Yago lol
You know what, i was surprised when i saw this fella suck cock, that transexbareback is his second time do it. There's something interesting is yago never or seldom lick butt hole for BT and SFH but he did it for other producer, i was like wth why he never do it in BT and SFH, don't you think this fella will suck cock in BT and SFH upcoming hardcore scene? Lol.

It seems only left ED not yet suck cock, maybe he did but i never see it.

P.S
I just found out almost all actor in here are gay, saw them appear on gay sites, lol. Even that Marcus, duhhhhhh......Guess we should get ED back.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:11 PM

Lol that's pretty funny. I have no interest in watching Yago suck dick buut that's his business, I don't care if he does.

I wonder how he felt about that though? Lol
Old 09-20-2013, 08:00 PM

i remember the domincan male star from evasive angles was eating out some brazilian girls pussy and she had a huge clit and was saying I gonto suck your dick, kept saying it shit was funny as hell.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
Lol that's pretty funny. I have no interest in watching Yago suck dick buut that's his business, I don't care if he does.

I wonder how he felt about that though? Lol
Guess he'll say "damn, i should do this long time ago, missed so much good stick". lmao.

I think next time he going put it in his butt hole, lol.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:36 PM

I wouldn't doubt it, actually I wouldn't be surprised if he already has. There's a scene somewhere out there where he has a foursome with him, Evelyn Rangel, a gg, and some dude. For most of the scene he was fucking the dude... how could you ignore Evelyn's tight little hole?
Old 09-20-2013, 08:45 PM

Lol, it's clearly that he is a gay dude. I wonder why he never do it in this erica shneider scene, maybe he want it but just Louie not allowed, rofl.