Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 12-04-2019, 07:45 PM
Administrator

Default Round 2

Recently i did something i rarelly do - repeat same pairing in a new hardcore what i like call ROUND 2 and u know, i just like it

You guys can give me ideas about pairing u wanna see again

Of course i ll say if is possible or not but idea is do shoots i did 1080p in 4K now and , if possible, bareback

What u guys think ?
Old 12-04-2019, 09:20 PM

Sure. I could watch part 2 of adriana Rodriguez and yasmin dornelles again with a different scenery like by the pool or outdoors. It would make it look different.

Whats the status of Isabelly Ferreira and Amanda Fiahlo ? Are they available

Last edited by EuropeanWater; 12-04-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanWater View Post
Sure. I could watch part 2 of adriana Rodriguez and yasmin dornelles again with a different scenery like by the pool or outdoors. It would make it look different.

Whats the status of Isabelly Ferreira and Amanda Fiahlo ? Are they available
Amanda is travelling, Miss Ferreira is refusing my invites in last 6 months then i just stop try it. Adriana refuses does shoot bareback
Old 12-05-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Amanda is travelling, Miss Ferreira is refusing my invites in last 6 months then i just stop try it. Adriana refuses does shoot bareback
Thats a shame with Ferreira. Adriana doesnt have to bareback. It can be her and yasmin having sex again with different background. If you think it can be as good or better then their last pairing.

Is victoria carvalho around?

Do you have two girls in mind who both have big ass and big boobs you can pair together?
Old 12-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanWater View Post
Thats a shame with Ferreira. Adriana doesnt have to bareback. It can be her and yasmin having sex again with different background. If you think it can be as good or better then their last pairing.

Is victoria carvalho around?

Do you have two girls in mind who both have big ass and big boobs you can pair together?
If nanda had bad behaviour Vitoria Carvalho had still worst last time i invite her. SHe ask me go place shoot telling ll be there in few hours then after call her a lot she answer phone totally insane (Of drugs of course) telling ll not go anymore. Such a cunt
Old 12-07-2019, 12:19 AM

For a repeat pairing I'd love to see Gaby Ink and Rosy go for round two where Gaby tops Rosy too.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Recently i did something i rarelly do - repeat same pairing in a new hardcore what i like call ROUND 2 and u know, i just like it

You guys can give me ideas about pairing u wanna see again

Of course i ll say if is possible or not but idea is do shoots i did 1080p in 4K now and , if possible, bareback

What u guys think ?
I think it is an awesome idea that you are into re-shooting TGirl on TGirl Pairings that you have done in the past in a new hardcore called Round 2. and here is a
TGirl on TGirl Pairing that i would love to see again: Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari in an All TGirl 3some Bareback Scene. with Bianca and Juliana taking turns topping Nanda in various positions balls deep. and doing a daisy chain with Bianca on top,Juliana in the middle and Nanda on the bottom. and Bianca creampies Juliana, Nanda cums on Juliana's butt and Juliana shoots her nectar on Bianca and Nanda tits to end the scene.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-04-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 09:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
I think it is an awesome idea that you are into re-shooting TGirl on TGirl Pairings that you have done in the past in a new hardcore called Round 2. and here is a
TGirl on TGirl Pairing that i would love to see again: Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari in an All TGirl 3some Bareback Scene. with Bianca and Juliana taking turns topping Nanda in various positions balls deep. and doing a daisy chain with Bianca on top,Juliana in the middle and Nanda on the bottom. and Bianca creampies Juliana, Nanda cums on Juliana's butt and Juliana shoots her nectar on Bianca and Nanda tits to end the scene.

Bianca - ITALY
Nanda - SHe had horrible behaviour with me last month then she is out my list
Ju - ok but i did 2 scenes with her 1 or 2 months ago already
Old 12-04-2019, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Bianca - ITALY
Nanda - SHe had horrible behaviour with me last month then she is out my list
Ju - ok but i did 2 scenes with her 1 or 2 months ago already
Completely understand that you had to cut ties with Nanda Molinari due to her bad behavior. can't with people like that.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 12-04-2019 at 11:35 PM.