Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 03-14-2015, 12:21 AM

Default Some Ideas

Hi Louie,

I have some ideas what you could bring on BT and SFH in future:

a) Why do you only produce making of - videos for the solo - sets, why not for the hardcore - sets too? This would be much more interesting, especially if you would show how the girls and guys talk to each other or take a shower before and / or after the scene.

b) For the hardcore scenes, why not to include some "preparation work" into the scene, e.g. pulling the condom over the dick and putting some lube into the ass?
I think it would be a pleasure to see how a guy pulls a condom on Fernanda Cristine's hard cock before she starts fucking his ass...

c) I know it's an old discussion, but why not to include some pissing content into the scenes - either the girls pissing solo during or at the end of a solo scene, or in a hardcore scene, there could also be a "wet end".
Jamie French has posted some pissing videos on her website (solo and together with her partner), therefore I do not really believe that the credit card companies reject all pissing content (as it was always said for a lot of websites).

Curious to read your opinion on my ideas...
Old 03-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okaymatic View Post
Hi Louie,

I have some ideas what you could bring on BT and SFH in future:

a) Why do you only produce making of - videos for the solo - sets, why not for the hardcore - sets too? This would be much more interesting, especially if you would show how the girls and guys talk to each other or take a shower before and / or after the scene.

b) For the hardcore scenes, why not to include some "preparation work" into the scene, e.g. pulling the condom over the dick and putting some lube into the ass?
I think it would be a pleasure to see how a guy pulls a condom on Fernanda Cristine's hard cock before she starts fucking his ass...

c) I know it's an old discussion, but why not to include some pissing content into the scenes - either the girls pissing solo during or at the end of a solo scene, or in a hardcore scene, there could also be a "wet end".
Jamie French has posted some pissing videos on her website (solo and together with her partner), therefore I do not really believe that the credit card companies reject all pissing content (as it was always said for a lot of websites).

Curious to read your opinion on my ideas...
a) Why do you only produce making of - I m ALREADY doing it in BRAZILIAN TRANSSEXUALS site for couple months. Not all solos but many. Check last updates please

b) For the hardcore scenes, why not to include some "preparation work" into the scene, e.g. pulling the condom over the dick and putting some lube into the ass? Too much work in hardcopre days, it cvan make all a little harder. Hardcores are challenges doesnt matter how long u make it

c) I know it's an old discussion, but why not to include some pissing content into the scenes - For some time we need remove it for some VISA CREDICARD restrictions. I think they give up it then i dont see why not. I need only confirmate with Grooby if i can do it again