Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Old 05-27-2015, 02:52 PM

Default Fernanda Cristine Solo Update 2

The Solo of the following TS Model:Fernanda Cristine was Spectacluar,Fernanda looks Absolutely Stunning with her New Hair Style,She is a Phenomenal Performer and a Beautiful.&. Toned Bombshell,That has a Great.&.Sexual Energy,And knows how to Top extremely well,I really love seeing Fernanda Topping Her Partners,Whether they are Male or TGirl,Like i have said in a Previous Thread,She is definitely the New Domy of this generation and is going to be Very Popular and a Huge SuperStar in the Industry,Really looking forward to seeing Her Topping.&.giving Carla the Anal Pounding she deserves,Thanks again Great Damazo for another Fantastic Solo Update.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:59 PM

She needs to top every tgirl in the world, then flex with Bruna Butterfly.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
She needs to top every tgirl in the world, then flex with Bruna Butterfly.
Completely agree,Starting with Carla Novaes and Bia Bastos,2 TGirls that needs to switch it up alittle,A Fernanda Cristine.&.Bruna Butterfly Scene would be Epic.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-27-2015 at 07:30 PM.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Completely agree,Starting with Carla Novaes and Bia Bastos,2 TGirls that needs to switch it up alittle,A Fernanda Cristine.&.Bruna Butterfly Scene would be Epic.
Fernanda is in that phase now: I m super star mega blaster diva musa bombshell yada yada yada. As soon return to normal state of mind i can try it
Old 05-27-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Fernanda is in that phase now: I m super star mega blaster diva musa bombshell yada yada yada. As soon return to normal state of mind i can try it
Not Fernanda too,These TGirls Attitudes changes like the Wind,Hopefully when she returns to her Normal Phase,We can finally see Fernanda topping Carla for the whole scene,Btw who's going to be in the next week's TS on TS Update?.
Old 05-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightrider82 View Post
Not Fernanda too,These TGirls Attitudes changes like the Wind,Hopefully when she returns to her Normal Phase,We can finally see Fernanda topping Carla for the whole scene,Btw who's going to be in the next week's TS on TS Update?.
Dont worry, u mention recently they re like seasons changing all the time. Soon she ll be back to normal anmd i shoot or u think is first time she does it ???? Ohhhh, so naive !!! (JUST KIDDING !!!!!)
Old 05-27-2015, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
Dont worry, u mention recently they re like seasons changing all the time. Soon she ll be back to normal anmd i shoot or u think is first time she does it ???? Ohhhh, so naive !!! (JUST KIDDING !!!!!)
I am not worried,Indeed i have mention recently,Fernanda will back soon,LOL,I know you were ,Who's going to be in next week's TS on TS?.

Last edited by knightrider82; 05-27-2015 at 08:32 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:23 AM

I remember when Carla had this problem. Looooong time ago in old forums I requested Carla bottom with Isabelly Ferraz and Carla didn't want to shoot hardcores and was giving Louie problems. It's the hormones, now she's fully transformed and off hormones she's calm and ready to give her ass to a TS.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
I remember when Carla had this problem. Looooong time ago in old forums I requested Carla bottom with Isabelly Ferraz and Carla didn't want to shoot hardcores and was giving Louie problems. It's the hormones, now she's fully transformed and off hormones she's calm and ready to give her ass to a TS.
I agree,Carla has come along since than,Looking forward to seeing her bottoming to another TS
Old 05-28-2015, 05:04 PM

Carla is a legend, she is the first tgirl I ever saw when I didn't even know what a tgirl was. She's always gonna be my all timer, even though Bruna is my favorite now.