Go Back   Brazil TGirl Forum > Main Category > Brazil TGirl Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-29-2017, 02:25 AM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Default Recent Scenes

Hey Louie. I know you may be recieving negative feedback from a small handful of people on the scenes that have been released on ShemalesFromHell, but i must say that they have been absolutely amazing. Aside from the Ericka Lee & Wagner, I have appreciated how you the girls climaxing while stile being fucked. However, I really made this post because i saw that Patricia Campbell was going to be on BrazilianTS next week on twitter. I pray that she will be on ShemalesFromHell very soon.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-29-2017, 12:36 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Hey Louie. I know you may be recieving negative feedback from a small handful of people on the scenes that have been released on ShemalesFromHell, but i must say that they have been absolutely amazing. Aside from the Ericka Lee & Wagner, I have appreciated how you the girls climaxing while stile being fucked. However, I really made this post because i saw that Patricia Campbell was going to be on BrazilianTS next week on twitter. I pray that she will be on ShemalesFromHell very soon.
OK lets talk about it

First , yes, Patricia ll be in SFH and her new clone LAvinia Magalhaes .

I got fony negative feedbacks and your post prove it. Love and respect a lot guys here but some times they act very badly. If i dont follow exact what they want make VERY BAD comemts and i need say TOTALLY UNFAIR. I dont like coconuts in chocolates but i ll never make a post in a chocolate factory site telling CHOCOLATE WITH COCONUTS IS SHIT. I just post nothing because i doint like and i respect who like, just different tastes here.

If i do a scene diferently what they expect some times i get absurdly rude comemts ONLY because i develope that action in a way they dont want. I run BIGGER BRAZ WEBSITE IN PLANET then i need make GENERAL SUBSCRIBERS happy and this is what i do. I like a lot make real some requiests did here but u all are smart enough understand i cant do EXACT WHAT ASK ME HERE 110% of time.

I dont think have other site give so much atention subscribers but it doesnt give u riht be unfair in posts and this is my unique critic here. We have mature relationship here and when critics are correct i do my best change what is wrong but in some cases is just it - Approachs that some guys dont want. Again - when i m shooting i see best direction that scene can have and i just do that. I have GREAT TOPPING TS that some times are in bad days and i put bottom. Thats my mssion - extract best possible action of all scenes i create...and this still ll be my target here

Thanks

L D
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-30-2017, 01:38 AM
Jjamison Jjamison is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
OK lets talk about it

First , yes, Patricia ll be in SFH and her new clone LAvinia Magalhaes .

I got fony negative feedbacks and your post prove it. Love and respect a lot guys here but some times they act very badly. If i dont follow exact what they want make VERY BAD comemts and i need say TOTALLY UNFAIR. I dont like coconuts in chocolates but i ll never make a post in a chocolate factory site telling CHOCOLATE WITH COCONUTS IS SHIT. I just post nothing because i doint like and i respect who like, just different tastes here.

If i do a scene diferently what they expect some times i get absurdly rude comemts ONLY because i develope that action in a way they dont want. I run BIGGER BRAZ WEBSITE IN PLANET then i need make GENERAL SUBSCRIBERS happy and this is what i do. I like a lot make real some requiests did here but u all are smart enough understand i cant do EXACT WHAT ASK ME HERE 110% of time.

I dont think have other site give so much atention subscribers but it doesnt give u riht be unfair in posts and this is my unique critic here. We have mature relationship here and when critics are correct i do my best change what is wrong but in some cases is just it - Approachs that some guys dont want. Again - when i m shooting i see best direction that scene can have and i just do that. I have GREAT TOPPING TS that some times are in bad days and i put bottom. Thats my mssion - extract best possible action of all scenes i create...and this still ll be my target here

Thanks

L D
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I sure as hell don't like TS on Guy scenes, but you never see me saying to completely get rid of them or commenting absolutely negative about them. I just don't comment or ask you to show a little bit more love to some Guy on TS or TS on TS, but that's because I understand you have a wide audience that you must attend to. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 PM
Louie Damazo Louie Damazo is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,966
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjamison View Post
Yeah, I understand what you mean. I sure as hell don't like TS on Guy scenes, but you never see me saying to completely get rid of them or commenting absolutely negative about them. I just don't comment or ask you to show a little bit more love to some Guy on TS or TS on TS, but that's because I understand you have a wide audience that you must attend to. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated.
Oh man

Thanks a lot understand it. I need have more wide approach here. If u read all coments ll see so diferent tastes fighting one each other. I m trying satisfy all in a way dont forget any
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Terms & Conditions  |   Billing & Support  |   Spam Policy  |   DMCA

©2015 Copyright BrazilShemaleForum.com. All images on this site are original content or licensed material. We hold model releases and IDs for every model and are compliant to 18 USC U2257 Compliant. The records required by Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, with respect to this site, and all graphical materials associated therewith on which this label appears, are kept by the custodian of records: Wanderson Batista dos Santos, X Vortex Produções Ltda, Av Nossa Senhora de Copacabana 1302/609, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil. Any misuse, unauthorised use or copyright infringement of these images whatsoever will be met by criminal and civil litigations WITHOUT FAIL.